Around the NFL Week 1

HappyDays

Can I be honest? From 2000 till Josh Allen came into the league I was a huge NFL fan. I would watch every game possible. Now that Allen is in the league and the Bills are good, I find just about every other team uninteresting. Anyone else feel this way? 

I think the only other team I find likeable this year is the lions. 

• Like (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, stevewin said:

On smart tv app I have multiple different combinations of pre-loaded multi-game options, but don't see an obvious way to customize.

This is from USA today article dated yesterday

You push down on arrow then select Muto view, then you get to scroll through all the combinations they have and pick which ones you want

4 minutes ago, Meatloaf63 said:

You push down on arrow then select Muto view, then you get to scroll through all the combinations they have and pick which ones you want

Right.  The original point was that the old dtv Sunday ticket app interface let you drag whatever games you wanted to view (and you could change them at will)  You can't do that now - so they created a bunch of pre-loaded combos.  To me not as nice as the old way but its fine.

Edited by stevewin
  • Like (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, FireChans said:

Notable highly paid QB Kenny Pickett.

it’s week 1

2 separate points, but you already knew that.  Point is, the 90% of the QB play today has been awful.  And yes....we know it's week 1.  Doesn't change the point of how bad it has been so far.

1 minute ago, FireChans said:

Again, Joe Burrow had 4 picks vs Steelers week 1 last year.

The only real trend is people calling week 1 performances a "trend" lol.

Yeah, dropping 9 of 10 at a division rival's stadium is not a trend.

Burrow never winning in Cleveland is definitely not a trend.

• Agree 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.