Which one of you got the new tattoo?

Just Jack

1 minute ago, Bubba Gump said:

That is just f'n creepy. He is wearing a half shirt, his ass crack is showing and it looks like he has a huge wang. Whoever came up with that is missing a chromosone. 

Bubba, as I mention to friends from time to time, the avg. IQ in the US is 100.  

That means half the drivers around you are UNDER IT!

You’re friendly neighborhood MGK.

Have a nice holiday weekend boys and try not to do anything as stupid as this lunkhead.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

17 minutes ago, Bubba Gump said:

That is just f'n creepy. He is wearing a half shirt, his ass crack is showing and it looks like he has a huge wang. Whoever came up with that is missing a chromosone. 

Could be wrong here, but I don't believe we're dealing with a tattoo of a heterosexual male here lol surprised that'd slip by even the most primitive of 'radars' 

• Agree 3
  • Haha (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Ridgewaycynic2013 said:

Rumour has it Kyler Murray is licensing his recent look for official KM tattoos.

image.thumb.jpeg.ead34814efaaae614859d80de02a9715.jpeg
For an extra $25 he'll include a copy of his autograph for the tattoo artist to trace / transfer.

Is this an actual photo or shopped? 

Edited by HamSandwhich

12 hours ago, machine gun kelly said:

Bubba, as I mention to friends from time to time, the avg. IQ in the US is 100.  

That means half the drivers around you are UNDER IT!

Thank you for this reply. I feel much better about myself now. I used to date a school psychologist. I won't mention the district. But anyways, she gave me the standard IQ test, because I asked her to, lol. I scored 117. She said that was above avg, but 4 pts away from a superior IQ. She never told me what the avg IQ was. I still think of myself as an idiot, lol. 

Edited by Bubba Gump

1 hour ago, Bubba Gump said:

Thank you for this reply. I feel much better about myself now. I used to date a school psychologist. I won't mention the district. But anyways, she gave me the standard IQ test, because I asked her to, lol. I scored 117. She said that was above avg, but 4 pts away from a superior IQ. She never told me what the avg IQ was. I still think of myself as an idiot, lol. 

Hey when you develop a billion dollar Bubba Gump Shrimp brand, you’ve something going.  As I’m sure you know, the example was a metaphor.  Since your score was 117 that’s a standard deviation (115) +.  It doesn’t really matter if we’re serious as I’ve met persons with different types of intelligence like EQnthat has nothing to do with IQ.

17 minutes ago, machine gun kelly said:

Hey when you develop a billion dollar Bubba Gump Shrimp brand, you’ve something going.  As I’m sure you know, the example was a metaphor.  Since your score was 117 that’s a standard deviation (115) +.  It doesn’t really matter if we’re serious as I’ve met persons with different types of intelligence like EQnthat has nothing to do with IQ.

Exactly my friend! Numbers don't really matter. It has much more to it than just that. There are a lot of geniuses in jail or have an addiction. That stuff doesn't discriminate. 

18 hours ago, Bubba Gump said:

Or creator has doubled chromosomes.  Down syndrome, a major human chromosome disorder, has a duplication imbalance of chromosome #21 and is frequently caused by the presence of extra copy of entire human chromosome 21 in victims.

• Haha (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, Freddie's Dead said:

Jesus, I completely missed the shlong....

5 minutes ago, Bubba Gump said:

Lmao, it's abnormally big. I know he's not long ddong silver. And as I mentioned, that's a dude with the tat. 

And it's probably a strategically rolled and placed knee high sock. 🤔

Edited by Ridgewaycynic2013
  • Haha (+1) 1

On 9/2/2023 at 8:09 AM, Bubba Gump said:

Suuure  it's creepy, right pal?  Just letting us know?

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.