Eli Apple has bounty placed on him by angry ex-girlfriend

chongli

[Mods: Feel free to move to OTW]

I am not kidding. This is too funny. Anyone know where Gregg Williams is?!

IG screenshot:

apple.jpg

Short excerpt from the article below:

https://www.hotnewhiphop.com/707789-eli-apple-injury-bounty-baby-mama

"Eli Apple has a bounty on his head. The cornerback, who signed with the Dolphins this offseason, is being targeted by his baby mama. “If you play against my baby dad this season please GO FOR THE KNEES, maybe a hammy,” wrote model Destani. “#33 for the Dolphins – I’ll gladly Zelle you back any fines.” However, Destani also provided context for why she was happy to essentially impose an injury bounty. “We got pregnant after traveling together during the offseason. His response to my pregnancy was “well what did you expect I knew it was gonna happen.” Then he tells me he has a sex problem and I’m the 6th woman in 3 years and the others just had abortions. But I was already 14 weeks at the time of this confession.”

She continued. “Fast forward to mid pregnancy, my son has a heart condition and needs a cord blood transfusion but I’m not a direct match and Eli is. The doctors set up an appointment for him to give 30MLS – just ***** 30MLS of blood. This man refuses because I found he smashing a different woman in every city he went to RAW. So he blocks me cause I sent him the article of this girl exposing him. After he told me it was best for the baby to “die” I went CRAZY on him, and his mama cause girl your son is a POS.”

Edited by chongli
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

55 minutes ago, Warcodered said:

Wouldn’t allowing him to continue  to embarrass himself by getting burned playing corner be a pretty good punishment?

Wearing orange and puce  is bad enough.

Waiting for this "model" to be arrested for threats and offering illegal bounties.

He should set up a fake sting of her having a player injure him and then having injurer try to collect. 

Children will be better off in orphanages or foster homes with new identities to protect them.

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, chongli said:

Damn...I had to look up what color "puce" was, lol. I guess that says more about me though...

The word “puce” itself is derived from the French word for flea, which was thought to be the source of this color. 

Ask @FilthyBeastabout this color - he wore scarf of this color in film he starred in.

• Haha (+1) 4

1 hour ago, Buffalo_Stampede said:

Until you go to work and have 4 slashed tires.

Or she does a Bobbitt, though that was supposedly his abusing her don't know if she had any credible proof prior to the infamous cut and then throwing it out a window  for the police to have to search for his family jewels.

Edited by AuntieEm
  • Like (+1) 1

7 hours ago, chongli said:

[Mods: Feel free to move to OTW]

I am not kidding. This is too funny. Anyone know where Gregg Williams is?!

IG screenshot:

apple.jpg

Short excerpt from the article below:

https://www.hotnewhiphop.com/707789-eli-apple-injury-bounty-baby-mama

"Eli Apple has a bounty on his head. The cornerback, who signed with the Dolphins this offseason, is being targeted by his baby mama. “If you play against my baby dad this season please GO FOR THE KNEES, maybe a hammy,” wrote model Destani. “#33 for the Dolphins – I’ll gladly Zelle you back any fines.” However, Destani also provided context for why she was happy to essentially impose an injury bounty. “We got pregnant after traveling together during the offseason. His response to my pregnancy was “well what did you expect I knew it was gonna happen.” Then he tells me he has a sex problem and I’m the 6th woman in 3 years and the others just had abortions. But I was already 14 weeks at the time of this confession.”

She continued. “Fast forward to mid pregnancy, my son has a heart condition and needs a cord blood transfusion but I’m not a direct match and Eli is. The doctors set up an appointment for him to give 30MLS – just ***** 30MLS of blood. This man refuses because I found he smashing a different woman in every city he went to RAW. So he blocks me cause I sent him the article of this girl exposing him. After he told me it was best for the baby to “die” I went CRAZY on him, and his mama cause girl your son is a POS.”

Not funny to me.

3 hours ago, Freak-O said:

If her story is accurate then he’s scum. However, I don’t know how often this kind of social media post is nothing but the truth…

Well it would be easy to check the child's medical records if she waves hippa and let's them be viewed.  

• Like (+1) 1

27 minutes ago, AuntieEm said:

Well it would be easy to check the child's medical records if she waves hippa and let's them be viewed.  

Please don't kill me...but a pet peeve of mine. I see this a lot, even on websites of professional organizations: it's "HIPAA" or "Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act". 😀

Edited by chongli
  • Like (+1) 1

4 hours ago, CNYfan said:

I don't think the part about not providing the blood donation is funny, nor the child being born early and in poor health.  Me, I don't find that a joke.

4 hours ago, HiMark said:

Not funny to me.

4 hours ago, Thurman#1 said:

I don't find this funny.

More incredibly sick. Most likely on the part of both of them.

4 hours ago, Matt_In_NH said:

Exactly.    And the kids these people create without parents pay the price.

4 hours ago, Freak-O said:

If her story is accurate then he’s scum. However, I don’t know how often this kind of social media post is nothing but the truth…

Yeah. I apologize. It was late at night, and I only read part of the article. I started to read her post, and had difficulty understanding it...sort of like a Stefon Diggs post. I didn't feel like re-reading it 15 times to get the meaning.

What I did find funny was the whole bounty thing. I took it as a joke, like she can't be serious....and stupid enough to post a real bounty on the web. It read like a Jerry Springer soap opera. And I tended to wonder about her post's veracity. It had to be a joke. But if it is true, I feel sorry for the child. I came from an unwanted home as a "mistake" baby and was raised by my grandparents. Not good.

Edited by chongli
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

3 hours ago, chongli said:

Please don't kill me...but a pet peeve of mine. I see this a lot, even on websites of professional organizations: it's "HIPAA" or "Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act". 😀

No sweat I just kinda never checked the proper acronym. Normally not that lazy but I always welcome correction as it means I won't repeat the error or then I'm really being lazy.  Double A not double P.   Got it.. 

• Awesome! (+1) 1

3 hours ago, chongli said:

Yeah. I apologize. It was late at night, and I only read part of the article. I started to read her post, and had difficulty understanding it...sort of like a Stefon Diggs post. I didn't feel like re-reading it 15 times to get the meaning.

What I did find funny was the whole bounty thing. I took it as a joke, like she can't be serious....and stupid enough to post a real bounty on the web. It read like a Jerry Springer soap opera. And I tended to wonder about her post's veracity. It had to be a joke. But if it is true, I feel sorry for the child. I came from an unwanted home as a "mistake" baby and was raised by my grandparents. Not good.

It's a easy enough procedure she is asking of him.  Not like they are asking him for a kidney.  30 mins to  give some blood.   I can certainly hope karma does visit him and he has some time to  rehab  and time to reflect on his stance.  And if the injury occurs as a non contact  so much the better. 

Edited by AuntieEm
  • Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.