Game Day Thread? Bills @ Steelers 8/19

EmotionallyUnstable

1 minute ago, bigduke6 said:

who at One Bills Drive do i send the bill for the hour i just wasted watching this team?

also,  ty Sam Martin,  for the one bright spot.

overpaid millionaires who cant do the basics..

Only losers ask for handouts. You better man up before the regular season

2 minutes ago, BillsFanForever19 said:

I wasn't closed off to the idea. I just didn't think they'd pull the plug so quickly. I figured he'd get another run with the 2's and if he continued to struggle, they'd switch it up in Game 3.

I just can't believe a Backup we gave up on 3 years ago that was brought in essentially to be an extra set of eyes in the QB Room is actually going to be our backup this season.

But I guess like some other positions, we had to cost cut and it just is what it is.

K Allen is buddy buddy with J Allen.  As is Barkley.  Josh came in a humble guy who seemed motivated to bring a championship to a small market team.  He became a star and has commenced with the diva act.  He may learn and adjust at some point down the road but it will probably get worse before it gets better.

• Vomit 3
  • Eyeroll 2

2 minutes ago, Dillenger4 said:

well get ready boys - Opening Monday night... we will look exactly like this. Make all the "preseason" vanilla craP UP YOU WANT. tHIS IS WHO WE ARE.

jOKE

FIRE mCCLAPPY CHRISTIAN FREAKBOY

By halftime opening night you will be back in hiding. Or banned by then. Either way adios. 

• Agree 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.