Jalen Ramsey - having knee surgery- will miss the start of the regular season. Acl intact

NewEra

3 minutes ago, loyal2dagame said:

I think Injuries is trash. I don’t care what nobody say. Injuries' trash. And it’s gonna show too. That’s a stupid Injury to me,” Ramsey said,  “We play Injured this year, and I’m excited as hell........

I see what you did there...

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

15 minutes ago, KDIGGZ said:

Ramsey is trash. I want him on the field so he can be exposed twice per year 

I think he’s overrated for sure…. But I think he and Howard will thrive in Fangios system, if healthy 

Just now, Charles Romes said:

Can’t figure out the dolphins strategy - they get rid of great players in their prime who are going to cost money, mincah, tunsil. Then use the savings to break the bank on declining assets past their prime, Chubb, Ramsey. 

Different regime

• Agree 1

20 minutes ago, KDIGGZ said:

Ramsey is trash. I want him on the field so he can be exposed twice per year 

He is definitely a good corner, but very overrated. Diggs and Allen have never had trouble scoring on him.

• Like (+1) 1

15 minutes ago, Charles Romes said:

Can’t figure out the dolphins strategy - they get rid of great players in their prime who are going to cost money, mincah, tunsil. Then use the savings to break the bank on declining assets past their prime, Chubb, Ramsey. 

Your mistake here is believing that they have a strategy instead of just a series of half-assed scattershot moves

• Awesome! (+1) 1

25 minutes ago, MJS said:

He is definitely a good corner, but very overrated. Diggs and Allen have never had trouble scoring on him.

though plenty of others struggled. 

our perspectives a bit warped by how well our guys have beat him. It’s not the norm though.

1 minute ago, ngbills said:

TBD Message Board Posters- Jalen Ramsey is trash

NFL Coaches, Players, Scouts and Exec's - Jalen Ramsey is the 3rd best CB in the league

No- we think he’s overrated 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

1 hour ago, NewEra said:

I think he’s overrated for sure…. But I think he and Howard will thrive in Fangios system, if healthy 

Different regime

Same owner…

3 minutes ago, ngbills said:

What does overrated mean when the people that work in the business say he is the 3rd best? 

I believe it means “overrated”’ 😂

2 minutes ago, NewEra said:

Right-  different regime.  

Right, Same guy pulling the strings

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.