Ron Raccucia out as EVP/COO

RiotAct

13 minutes ago, Nihilarian said:

This kinda scares me as my take it was mostly Kim who wanted to buy the Buffalo Bills. I also think she was the one who helped forge the FO and Coaching staff. 

Regardless, we all see what Terry has done with the Sabres so far...So yea, hands off pls.

Why does that scare you?  And Terry and Kim were involved in hiring McD and then Beane.

20 minutes ago, HOUSE said:

We are doomed

3 minutes ago, Augie said:

Thank you. I feel better now. 

Not to worry, Augie. I'm sure HOUSE just inadvertently added an extra 'o' to his post. Right, HOUSE? RIGHT??!

• Haha (+1) 2

7 minutes ago, ExWNYer said:

Not to worry, Augie. I'm sure HOUSE just inadvertently added an extra 'o' to his post. Right, HOUSE? RIGHT??!

I bet mrags and some others would want to know about this development! 

You think that’s what happened? This guy slips a dome into the fine print, Terry finally gets word and cans him. He doesn’t want to hear “Terry is cheap” for the rest of his life, so……one dome coming up! BRILLIANT! 

This all fits! We should report it in an internet article! 

Edited by Augie
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, First Round Bust said:

my take he was in charge of the new stadium "special" project and all the details meetings, politics, etc which came to succesful conclusion so the contract likely  ended July or so...Seems Pegula is doing the same for Bills as he does for Sabres..flattens his org with no management layers at the VP/prez level in which he finds no value and saves exec level big salary...

But there's a way to announce it that doesn't sound like you took someone out back.

2 hours ago, Aimee75 said:

Does anyone know or think if this affects the new Stadium? I am always so paranoid about the new stadium deal and cannot stomach Michael Florio gloating that The Bills might move. 

I went by earlier, they're filling the hole back in and removing the fence.

They should have it back to a parking lot for the home opener.

• Haha (+1) 2

1 hour ago, Bob Jones said:

Not really. He doles out money to players like you and I hand out mini Milky Way bars on Halloween. 😉

I call that protecting our youth. Extremely admirable! 

Bills fans get the benefit of the doubt. Initially. 

Edited by Augie

1 hour ago, PromoTheRobot said:

But there's a way to announce it that doesn't sound like you took someone out back.

true dat, the Pegulas are not exactly known for their communication and public relations skills anow re they ?   The old man learned a lesson when he babbled-on like a child on Christmas morning upon buying Sabres...existnce is to win a cup, will drill another well if I need to...

As well there is constant turnover exec postions within the Pegula kingdom, esp at PSE...seems it takes a Pittsburg or Penn State connection to get in the door and longetivity is for family employees only...

• Like (+1) 1
  • Eyeroll 1

3 hours ago, PromoTheRobot said:

Really seems weird.

Yeah, it does, and the timing ...  

What's not mentioned is Terry taking over management of the Bills org, but no mention of Kim.  Obviously she's out for the long haul, just sayin'.  

I wonder if he's positioning himself to keep greater tabs on McD & Beane, but odd there is that he just extended both of them.  I can't imagine that Raccuia extended them w/o Terry's permission.  

But yeah, it does seem weird.  

• Like (+1) 1
  • Eyeroll 1

The Bills NFL brain trust is now the owner of the team as self installed El Presidente, the COO of the Sabres and PSE (who meat Pegula as an investor in his Eastern company, by the way), the lawyer who handled the Araiza "affair" and some other guy.

4 hours ago, Process said:

If he would've just put a roof on it, this all could have been avoided.

Just like Beyonce said, "if you liked it then you shoulda put a roof on it"

Edited by Herc11

19 minutes ago, Mr. WEO said:

The Bills NFL brain trust is now the owner of the team as self installed El Presidente, the COO of the Sabres and PSE (who meat Pegula as an investor in his Eastern company, by the way), the lawyer who handled the Araiza "affair" and some other guy.

When you have a process you don't need brains. Trust the process. 

Just now, 4merper4mer said:

At least he didn’t announce he was moving them to Hartford.

He didn't even have to fabricate  the city he was threatening to move too.  The pols were already in the parking lot with trucks full of cash.

Nice try.  

4 hours ago, Lost said:

Terry probably already found out there is going to be massive cost overruns that he is going to be on the hook for and Ron is the scapegoat.   That's my off the wall hypothesis

Kinda early for that tho.  

2 hours ago, without a drought said:

I went by earlier, they're filling the hole back in and removing the fence.

They should have it back to a parking lot for the home opener.

Look, I am VERY gullible. You can't say this stuff to me 😪

• Haha (+1) 1