Knox injured at camp?

stevestojan

It’s been a while since I started a thread. I used the search and didn’t see anything. But mods feel free to delete and slap me around a bit. 

https://www.facebook.com/100063466302874/posts/pfbid02VQVWsX9HQzpL3xki3FCRvmPn9rrV1iLDYa1QCyZsAPoZNgyAcDH1ivAmD5mUYqUal/?mibextid=SDPelY

Edited by stevestojan
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, krf139 said:

Unfortunately we have no information because the media are forced to ask questions about the team diva and not about the players on the field 

Yep. For those asking why Diggs being a little B word* is such a problem, this is one example. 

*yes, I’ve turned on him already - he re-upped last ***** year! And unless he knows zero about how dead cap space works, he is doing nothing but damaging the team. 

• Like (+1) 3
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Agree 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

13 minutes ago, stevestojan said:

Yep. For those asking why Diggs being a little B word* is such a problem, this is one example. 

*yes, I’ve turned on him already - he re-upped last ***** year! And unless he knows zero about how dead cap space works, he is doing nothing but damaging the team. 

WRONG THREAD!!!

• Like (+1) 1
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

13 minutes ago, stevestojan said:

1. Posting a non-embedded FACEBOOK link in your OP

2. Turning on Diggs

That's 2 strikes in like 5 posts.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Vomit 1
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Haha (+1) 3
  • Dislike 1

17 minutes ago, krf139 said:

Unfortunately we have no information because the media are forced to ask questions about the team diva and not about the players on the field 

Pretty sure I heard one person ask Von about Knox. 

• Haha (+1) 1

43 minutes ago, stevestojan said:

It’s been a while since I started a thread. I used the search and didn’t see anything. But mods feel free to delete and slap me around a bit.

https://www.facebook.com/100063466302874/posts/pfbid02VQVWsX9HQzpL3xki3FCRvmPn9rrV1iLDYa1QCyZsAPoZNgyAcDH1ivAmD5mUYqUal/?mibextid=SDPelY

It’s times like this I wish I were a mod. 

3 hours ago, BuffBillsForLife said:

Beane used his clairvoyance and foresaw this, it's why he drafted Kincaid.

Using my own clairvoyance: next March/April the story will come out how Knox was never really 100% during the 2023 season due to this incident. Some will remark that it was never reported on an injury report.  Others will use it as an excuse for him not taking a step forward.  *Sigh*

• Awesome! (+1) 1

4 hours ago, wppete said:

Didn’t sound like it was serous. Hopefully it’s nothing. Positive is More reps for Kincaid with Josh.

BUT…..would you donate a spleen to get him back?   🤷‍♂️

• Haha (+1) 1

4 hours ago, stevestojan said:

Time to start the “Would you trade him for..?” threads.  Mike Evans?!

5 minutes ago, Toledo Bill said:

Any Knox sightings today?

Nah, he’s in line for a spleenechtomy , just as a preemptive precautionary procedure, or PPP, for those in the know, 

• Like (+1) 1

22 hours ago, stevestojan said:

It’s been a while since I started a thread. I used the search and didn’t see anything. But mods feel free to delete and slap me around a bit. 

What is facebook?

Sal C. mentioned today on air that Knox was walking around today with a slight limp with a long "sleeve" on his leg.  He said he didn't look too bad but he did not participate in any drills, etc., obviously.

• Thank you (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.