Josh Britt unverified Breakup rumour

Man, I’m just glad I’ve been married to the same guy for a decade and a half and he still worships the ground I walk on. Probably helps that we aren’t worth millions of dollars 🤣 I can’t imagine being out in the dating world ever again. Especially in this social media crazy world.

I have always wondered why Britt didn’t have a ring yet. Kind of figured maybe he’d propose after we won the SB. But that involves getting there first.

• Like (+1) 4

Just now, strive_for_five_guy said:

From erratic passer to erotic passer 🤔

Just when we thought Allen’s accuracy was improving. 😞

I really don’t hope there is a potential child involvement. Pretty crappy to have this stuff out there about a “kid.”

2 minutes ago, CoffeeDrip said:

Man, I’m just glad I’ve been married to the same guy for a decade and a half and he still worships the ground I walk on. Probably helps that we aren’t worth millions of dollars 🤣 I can’t imagine being out in the dating world ever again. Especially in this social media crazy world.

I have always wondered why Britt didn’t have a ring yet. Kind of figured maybe he’d propose after we won the SB. But that involves getting there first.

Is he a pro athlete or in a band? 😂 congratulations on a successful marriage. They are become rarer and rarer. 

2 minutes ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

Just when we thought Allen’s accuracy was improving. 😞

I really don’t hope there is a potential child involvement. Pretty crappy to have this stuff out there about a “kid.”

Is he a pro athlete or in a band? 😂 congratulations on a successful marriage. They are become rarer and rarer. 

Neither - I honestly don’t think I could live that lifestyle. I enjoy my privacy. I can’t imagine having every little thing scrutinized on that level.

• Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Orton line is his personal life.  Celebrity star QB or not, he deserves his privacy.  I care only about his head as it pertains to football.  

Besides I have my own dating life melodrama at times to deal with and I don’t want to bring others into my dating life unless I invite one of my friends.  It’s my choice, not tmz paparazzi.

22 hours ago, loveorhatembillsfan4life said:

There are some interesting tidbits regarding this one. 

Bits of Tid you say…, 

😁

8 minutes ago, machine gun kelly said:

Orton line is his personal life.  Celebrity star QB or not, he deserves his privacy.  I care only about his head as it pertains to football.  

Besides I have my own dating life melodrama at times to deal with and I don’t want to bring others into my dating life unless I invite one of my friends.  It’s my choice, not tmz paparazzi.

This is also you…

Sounds like if true a mid-life crisis for Tahmmy.   It’s not like Brady has great morals knocking up Bridget Moynihan and leaving her while she was pregnant.

I appreciate his skills on the field,  it a deusche off the field.

Most of us on this board are quick to jump on somebody else’s QB,  it suddenly the shoe might be on the other foot and it’s “as long as it doesn’t affect football.” And “respect his privacy”.

You're certainly not the only one. I don’t mean to call you out specifically. But it feels like this thread is trending in that direction.

Between Araiza, injury management, and maybe this, I’m over the who “Process” thing. We don’t have any sort of secret sauce or moral compass. These guys aren’t special. Our team isn’t above anything any other team is. We’re an NFL team with NFL players, who operate by and large the same as every other team in the league. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 2

20 minutes ago, CoffeeDrip said:

I’ve got to say the same, twenty three years with the same woman, and I still know I’m the lucky one, 😁.  The dating world nowadays is governed by norms that seem, well, let’s just say, odd to me, so very happy I don’t have to deal with that any more. I hope all goes well for both of them wether they stay together or go their separate ways. 

• Like (+1) 2

28 minutes ago, fan_in_tx said:

If this was about Diggs would we even be talking about it?

Diggs is a well known playa.  Has been all along. There was a reason he was the butt of a "player you wouldn't want to date your sister" fluff piece in Minny.  From baby mamma drama there, to "two women in the same hotel on Valentine's Day" last off season, it's same 'ol same 'ol so not worth talking.

What would be news about Diggs is if he were suddenly said to be in some kind of committed romantic relationship.  That would be a first.

I will give him his propers, he's apparently trying to be a good dad to his little daughter.

13 minutes ago, Mango said:

Between Araiza, injury management, and maybe this, I’m over the who “Process” thing. We don’t have any sort of secret sauce or moral compass. These guys aren’t special. Our team isn’t above anything any other team is. We’re an NFL team with NFL players, who operate by and large the same as every other team in the league.

??

Edited by Beck Water
  • Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Beck Water said:

Diggs is a well known playa.  Has been all along. There was a reason he was the butt of a "player you wouldn't want to date your sister" fluff piece in Minny.  From baby mamma drama there, to "two women in the same hotel on Valentine's Day" last off season, it's same 'ol same 'ol so not worth talking.

What would be news about Diggs is if he were suddenly said to be in some kind of committed romantic relationship.  That would be a first.

I will give him his propers, he's apparently trying to be a good dad to his little daughter.

??

I’ve heard over and over that we are ultra cautious, and player first when it comes to injuries. But that’s just a thing we tell ourselves to make ourselves feel better. Outside of the total mismanagement of Tua, I don’t think we make many different decisions than any other coaching staff in the league. 

That isn’t to say we have a great training staff. I think we do. 

1 minute ago, Mango said:

I’ve heard over and over that we are ultra cautious, and player first when it comes to injuries. But that’s just a thing we tell ourselves to make ourselves feel better. Outside of the total mismanagement of Tua, I don’t think we make many different decisions than any other coaching staff in the league. 

That isn’t to say we have a great training staff. I think we do. 

Fair.  I can certainly think of a number of injury management decisions I thought were very aggressive - and sometimes that proved to be mistakes (Milano's pec tear comes to mind).

Letting Josh play without missing a game after his UCL injury would certainly count as aggressive.

But I've never thought we were "ultra cautious" in injury management.  People say all sorts of stuff, like that McDermott won't play rookies who are doing great and should be on the field, that I don't think is true.

Edited by Beck Water
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

9 minutes ago, Beck Water said:

That's my guy! Although I should make clear you can be in a committed, romantic relationship without monogomy...

• Like (+1) 1

4 hours ago, Beast said:

If there was a police report don’t you think someone would have FOIL’d it by now?

If there was something, I'd be shocked if the responding department didn't sweep it under the rug, especially if it was OP PD or the Sheriff's dept. 

• Like (+1) 1

15 minutes ago, yall said:

If there was something, I'd be shocked if the responding department didn't sweep it under the rug, especially if it was OP PD or the Sheriff's dept. 

I’d be shocked if they did. Police Departments don’t ***** around with domestic issues regardless of if an arrest is made or not.

Edited by Beast
  • Agree 1

49 minutes ago, Chris farley said:

Meh. They are the same voices that went after Cole for the shot.  Some people got to much time on their hands 

To include Cole nowadays 😁👍

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

Also fyi to any single guys out there. There are groups of bitter women on Facebook where they try to blow up guys who may “dating” more than one women.  Just an fyi. 

90% of women on dating apps go after the same 10% of men. 

If you’re attractive and over 6’ tall it’s so easy.   Likely not finding the love of your life on there, but it passes the time, which leads to your post about the bitter social media groups. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

I’m not one to care about personal life decisions, and even if there is truth to cheating, people don’t know the circumstances that can lead to those decisions.  It’s always easy to throw stones until you’re in it.  My buddy had never cheated before, but he was in a 8 year relationship that was romantically dead but they still had fun like friends and got along great.  But in their final 3 years they slept together twice.  This led to an unexpected temptation when he felt a passionate connection with someone else who was also someone who had never cheated or thought she could ever be “the other woman”.  Well…those two are married today and have 2 incredible kids are obsessed with each other still today almost a decade later.

Just because Josh and Britt posted pics and stuff together doesn’t mean everything was still clicking at home on all cylinders.  How many people get together as young as they did and then the fire fizzles and curiosity of exploring what else is out there sinks in.

Then you add in the massive amount of temptation that is going to be put in front of someone like him, and things can just happen.  If the romance side wasn’t popping for Josh and Britt after being together so long, it’s gonna be nearly impossible for a young star athlete to avoid and resist all the temptation thrown at him.

But none of that means any of the rumors are true.  It is weird she doesn’t follow him anymore because she 100% did before.  But she also has not deleted any of the pics from her IG page that gave him in them.  So maybe it’s something they are still working through if something did happen.  

All that being said…who cares.  People deal with loss, it’s part of life.  Obsessing over one’s dating life is a waste of time.  Doesn’t matter if it did or didn’t affect Josh’s play, those games are over.  All that matters now is the next game and that is still 5 months away and I am pretty sure a rich young NFL QB will be over a breakup in 5 months from now.

So let them have their privacy 

• Like (+1) 2

So much to unpack here.

Allen supposedly impregnated a 19-year old soccer player (or bartender...or both)....but in today's day and age, nobody snapped a pic of them flirting/talking?

The Hamburg PD supposedly swept a domestic disturbance call (one in which there was a significant amount of property damage) under the rug?  Unfortunately, that does seem plausible, even though it shouldn't.

The insurance claim related to the domestic disturbance incident cannot be "hid"?  LOL, what?  That's not public record.

Oh yes, and Diggs was somehow involved in the domestic disturbance incident?  

I had heard the RUMORS months ago, and laughed them off, as I'm doing now.  The rumors were all Ferris Bueller-type rumors ("friend of a friend" nonsense)...nobody seems to have direct knowledge of anything that's been rumored.

For the record, Allen and his girlfriend may very well have broken up, and Allen may very well have been unfaithful, but I don't for a second believe any of the above. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

26 minutes ago, Alphadawg7 said:

All that being said…who cares.  People deal with loss, it’s part of life.  Obsessing over one’s dating life is a waste of time.  Doesn’t matter if it did or didn’t affect Josh’s play, those games are over.  All that matters now is the next game and that is still 5 months away and I am pretty sure a rich young NFL QB will be over a breakup in 5 months from now.

Overall, good take and I mostly agree.  Certainly agree the happy image people can present on social media doesn't necessarily represent what's going on behind the scenes.   A seven year relationship that hasn't led to engagement/marriage could be proceeding on inertia/habit or could very well have some things to work through/reconsider.

I will say where I think fans care is, we had a very disappointing end to a season where fans had what seemed like legit hopes for a Superbowl.  One thing champion athletes seem to have in common is the ability to tune out distractions and focus almost obsessively on the game, the prep for the game, and all the other stuff that goes into showing up for a game in peak mental and physical condition ready for optimal play.

So it would be a disappointment to some Bills fans if it's true, that Allen was not sufficiently focused on a championship to keep his personal life from detracting during the season.  I think that would be why some fans would care.  Others would care because he's kind of presented this squeaky-clean loves dogs and kids image and they want to see things as black/white and people as good/bad, but real people are usually more complicated.

Hopefully if something happened it was a learning experience.  Most of us have a few of those as the years go by.

Edited by Beck Water

37 minutes ago, SCBills said:

90% of women on dating apps go after the same 10% of men. 

If you’re attractive and over 6’ tall it’s so easy.   Likely not finding the love of your life on there, but it passes the time, which leads to your post about the bitter social media groups. 

Hang tight, I am about to call my parents and yell at them for not getting me that extra half inch. 

• Eyeroll 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

43 minutes ago, Beck Water said:

Isn't the reverse true as well?  That probably 90% of the men on dating apps go after the same 10% of women?

Maybe .. but dating apps are female driven.  

Guys can match on whoever they want, but they can’t shoot their shot unless she matches back … and on Bumble, she has to message first. 

23 minutes ago, BillsFan2313 said:

Hang tight, I am about to call my parents and yell at them for not getting me that extra half inch. 

If you are funny and have money you are all set! Women care much less about looks than men care about a woman's looks. Everyone online uses filters anyhow, nobody looks like their pics

8 minutes ago, KDIGGZ said:

If you are funny and have money you are all set! Women care much less about looks than men care about a woman's looks. Everyone online uses filters anyhow, nobody looks like their pics

So I take it your avatar pic is a lie and you really look like this.

image.png.9101b35dc263c1e15ffcfcdcfb24a491.png

1 hour ago, Beck Water said:

Overall, good take and I mostly agree.  Certainly agree the happy image people can present on social media doesn't necessarily represent what's going on behind the scenes.   A seven year relationship that hasn't led to engagement/marriage could be proceeding on inertia/habit or could very well have some things to work through/reconsider.

I will say where I think fans care is, we had a very disappointing end to a season where fans had what seemed like legit hopes for a Superbowl.  One thing champion athletes seem to have in common is the ability to tune out distractions and focus almost obsessively on the game, the prep for the game, and all the other stuff that goes into showing up for a game in peak mental and physical condition ready for optimal play.

So it would be a disappointment to some Bills fans if it's true, that Allen was not sufficiently focused on a championship to keep his personal life from detracting during the season.  I think that would be why some fans would care.  Others would care because he's kind of presented this squeaky-clean loves dogs and kids image and they want to see things as black/white and people as good/bad, but real people are usually more complicated.

Hopefully if something happened it was a learning experience.  Most of us have a few of those as the years go by.

I will add though…let’s not forget the entire gravity of weight this team shouldered all season.  Araiza, Knox’s brother dying, mass shooting, blizzards and deaths, and Hamlin.  

I mean, there was a lot these guys had to ordeal, with Hamlin being probably the heaviest being it was the closest to the team and had to witness it live on the field.  

So, even if there is truth to the relationship stuff, it would be completely unfair to say that was the main culprit to affecting Josh Allens play.  And quite honestly, the whole team was awful, including our coordinators, not just Allen in that Bengals game.

• Agree 1

1 hour ago, phxbacker said:

So glad Twitter wasn't around back then

Me too, 👍

21 minutes ago, Alphadawg7 said:

I will add though…let’s not forget the entire gravity of weight this team shouldered all season.  Araiza, Knox’s brother dying, mass shooting, blizzards and deaths, and Hamlin.  

I mean, there was a lot these guys had to ordeal, with Hamlin being probably the heaviest being it was the closest to the team and had to witness it live on the field.  

So, even if there is truth to the relationship stuff, it would be completely unfair to say that was the main culprit to affecting Josh Allens play.  And quite honestly, the whole team was awful, including our coordinators, not just Allen in that Bengals game.

Agree. 

I'm on record upthread pointing out that a partial UCL tear in Game 8, that reportedly forced a different throwing motion, is probably sufficient explanation for a fall-off in play.  And I agree with you that the Bengals game was a team-wide suckage, starting on both OL and DL.

My intent was just to point out why it's an issue that fans do have concerns about, looking towards next season, if it's true.

Edited by Beck Water
  • Like (+1) 2

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.