Bills free agency tracker - NFL free agency began 3/15 - post all NFL updates here

chongli

NEW THREAD RULE:  If you can’t tell the difference of what is a fake tweet from a random person and a tweet from a credible source with real info then just stop posting Twitter links here.  

Edited by Alphadawg7
  • Like (+1) 5
  • Agree 1

Just now, Alphadawg7 said:

NEW THREAD RULE:  If you can’t tell the difference of what is a fake tweet from a random person and a tweet from a credible source with real info then just stop posting Twitter links here.  

You’re awfully grumpy this morning 😂😂 

• Haha (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Logic said:

I'm curious to see if anyone here can correctly predict the position that the next announced Bills signing plays.

Doesn't need to be the correct player, just the correct position.

What ya got?

Shortstop.

Next guess would be left wing

• Awesome! (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, JaCrispy said:

Damn, I wanted this guy…would have been the perfect compliment to Cook…

Until he got hurt-  he’s made out of porcelain.  I’m glad Miami signed him.  Really good back but seriously brittle

13 minutes ago, Alphadawg7 said:

I mean just go to his IG and see that this post doesn’t exist.  

Now we are gonna get 20 pages of people weighing in on this fake post.  

I can start a thread if you want 🤷‍♂️

The “Diggs follows cowgirls” thread I expected to wither up and disappear is STILL going 😅🤣😂

• Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, D. L. Hot-Flamethrower said:

Well Beane likes to be able to go into the draft not having to draft for need so I say his next signing is a LB!

He's got to stop worrying about that.  There are going to be weak spots on this team... if one of them happens to be LB next to All-Pro Milano, so be it. 

18 minutes ago, NewEra said:

Whoever we sign may have to play and win games if Allen gets hurt and has to miss time.  

Before you say “if Josh gets hurt, our season is over” (like everyone likes to say)…… not every is season ending.  If he misses a handful of games, we can still make the playoffs and having a backup QB NOT named Mason Rudolph could allow that to happen.  

our backup should be mobile. 

I don’t disagree with you, but I don’t see any difference between Kyle Allen, Mason Rudolph, Marcus Mariota, Mitch Turbisky, Case Keenum. They are all barfy passers. 

Tyler Huntley, Teddy Bridgewater, and Jacoby Brissett are probably the best backups but I doubt they are in Buffalo’s price range. 

5 minutes ago, JaCrispy said:

I find it so fascinating that there are actually people out there who waste their time and energy making fake posts…I mean what purpose does it serve? I will never understand…Maybe it’s me showing my age…

I think it is done to get the attention to their account get a like and hopefully a follow. It’s all about followers that’s how everyone thinks their going to become rich based on having a following they can do influencer aka product hauking for.

3 minutes ago, TheyCallMeAndy said:

I don’t disagree with you, but I don’t see any difference between Kyle Allen, Mason Rudolph, Marcus Mariota, Mitch Turbisky, Case Keenum. They are all barfy passers. 

Tyler Huntley, Teddy Bridgewater, and Jacoby Brissett are probably the best backups but I doubt they are in Buffalo’s price range. 

No offense Look harder-  there’s a difference.  

one difference is mobility

Another/. Rudolph has always been a deer in headlights. Pressure comes- Mason eyes show the fear.

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, SCBills said:

He's got to stop worrying about that.  There are going to be weak spots on this team... if one of them happens to be LB next to All-Pro Milano, so be it. 

Especially if the result is passing on a superior player in order to have a modest ability vet manning every perceived hole.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.