Bills free agency tracker - NFL free agency began 3/15 - post all NFL updates here

chongli

1 minute ago, ScottLaw said:

Bummer… Wish these guys would learn to put the LEAST most important position offensively on the back burner and focus on PASSING weapons for Josh.

I honestly would have no clue what we're doing if we trade for Dalvin Cook.  

It's like Beane has some condition where he confuses WR's for RB's. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1

7 minutes ago, BeastMode54 said:

Dalvin Cook is a great running back, but he's 27 now and has battled shoulder injuries. We'll be looking for another RB in 1-2 years. I wouldn't be upset if we got him, I just don't think it's the best way to use draft capital. 

Yeah I am not high on Dalvin as others are. If they go FA route rather sign mid tier power back to work in time share with Cook like a Fournette.

3 minutes ago, MAJBobby said:

But why trade Oliver for Renfroe? That's giving up too much. If Oliver really wants a huge payday, make him earn it. Even if it isn't with us. Let him have his best season ever and help us this year and then take a big payday somewhere else. 

• Agree 1
  • Dislike 1

11 minutes ago, KingBoots8 said:

Do you think Drew Rosenhaus throws a $5 bill at Rapoport to mention his name anytime one of his players is involved? 😂

Probably the one giving him the intel about the signing in exchange for that.

2 minutes ago, BeastMode54 said:

But why trade Oliver for Renfroe? That's giving up too much. If Oliver really wants a huge payday, make him earn it. Even if it isn't with us. Let him have his best season ever and help us this year and then take a big payday somewhere else. 

I just don't believe he's worth 10M to this team.  

He's not a gamebreaker on his own. 

That 10M, for us, could be so much better utilized.  

On a team not paying big money to a QB, sure, take a shot on Oliver's potential.  I'm done with the dude. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1

3 minutes ago, BeastMode54 said:

Yeah I don't like that trade. 

Renfroe for $11M?

No thanks.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Vomit 1
  • Agree 4
  • Thank you (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, BeastMode54 said:

That would make much more sense then trading him for a WR who was hurt just about all last season with 1 decent year of production under his belt in 4 seasons. 

• Vomit 1
  • Agree 1

39 minutes ago, The Jokeman said:

New England West. Jimmy going to have some serious weapons to pass to if Waller can stay healthy. 

He’ll be on his soon to be broken back after 7 snaps and out for the year.  They don’t call him Slimmy G for nothing.  The raiders OL- meh

• Like (+1) 1

Ok so let me talk about the evolution I watched.  Some small links initially to Bills 2 days ago.  Then last night a report that a Deal is almost done with an AFC team.  Alot went all in on the Bills being that AFC team.  Now we are having the Fins enter the chat as of 30 Min ago as well.  

Weird that the Pats wouldn't sign Meyers for that amount.  I'm sure BB felt he was overvalued - but he was the only receiver there who really established some chemistry w/ Jones.

I wonder if the Pats are punting on next season given the Rodgers situation and how good both the Bills and Phins already are.

• Agree 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.