Bills free agency tracker - NFL free agency began 3/15 - post all NFL updates here

chongli

1 minute ago, eme123 said:

Beane should pick up a left over RB the day before training camp in my opinion. The RB should have two requirements. 
1) Be able to pass block

2) Dont fumble the ball

This fanbase waited two decades to get good. Now they enjoy it by chatting about running back non stop. Hynes was the only bills RB move i hope. 

Im a ‘no’ on jamaal whoever.

I believe Jamaal wants to get a larger chunk of $$$ than he was getting in Detroit. He's coming off of a 1,000+ yard 17 TD season. He's about to be 28. This is likely the last time he can cash in really. I expect him to get $6M-$7M per, for likely 2 years, from somewhere and I don't believe it will be us. 

My Day 2 hopes:

No RB’s

Trade Ed Oliver

Extend Daquan Jones

Hold firm at LB, S & DT wait for the prices to drop after the musical chairs stop

Be actively engaged in any talks around a WR2 that would make sense for us 

Edited by SCBills
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

4 minutes ago, TheyCallMeAndy said:

Roger’s dude from GB, Jets already showing they’ll sign his guys 

That would be so fun if this "other team" gets him instead.  Could that be a deal breaker for Aaron Rodgers?  Could this entire deal be hinging on whether the Jets are able to sign Lazard!?  Man... that would be too funny.

6 minutes ago, BobBelcher said:

That would be so fun if this "other team" gets him instead.  Could that be a deal breaker for Aaron Rodgers?  Could this entire deal be hinging on whether the Jets are able to sign Lazard!?  Man... that would be too funny.

Not if the Jets sign Kumerow. It would be a lock for A-a-ron then. 

2 minutes ago, MrEpsYtown said:

What would be great is if the Jets get the whole band together, all the mediocre pieces Rodgers likes, and then he decides to stay in GB. 

They have no plan B now either. Carr is with the Saints, JG went to the Raiders, and Mike White signed with the fish. If this blows up in their faces, then listening to WFAN with all the Jets callers bitching and moaning will be great. I do think Rodgers will go there unfortunately.

1 hour ago, Warriorspikes51 said:

Let's have a really good busy day Beane!

-Extend DaQuan Jones
-Trade Ed Oliver

-Sign another quality Guard
-Sign Lavonte David
-Sign Jamaal Williams
-Trade for DeAndre Hopkins

Trade for Cooper Kupp

Trade for Christian McCaffrey

Trade for Hunter Renfrow

Trade for Joey Bosa this will also make Nick come to us soon.

Sign Leighton Vander Esch

Sign Ben Power

Sign Dalton Risner

• Haha (+1) 2

1 hour ago, Warriorspikes51 said:

slow? Wasn't there like 50 players agreeing to terms?

Number of them were guys I have never heard of. Felt there were more big signings being done the minute FA opened previous years. That or there are just not a lot of big names available this year.

17 minutes ago, Gregg said:

They have no plan B now either. Carr is with the Saints, JG went to the Raiders, and Mike White signed with the fish. If this blows up in their faces, then listening to WFAN with all the Jets callers bitching and moaning will be great. I do think Rodgers will go there unfortunately.

Great point. There really is no plan B

• Like (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

Man I hope we got a plan because I would like to have gotten in on that for that price

I am assuming they are waiting for David…if they don’t add anyone substantial, they are drafting Campbell or Simpson. 

Still have Wagner, David, Drue Tranquill, Cole Holcomb, Leighton Vander Esch, Al-Shaiir, and other guys like Devin Bush, Anthony Walker Jr, Denzel Perryman. So there are options. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, boyst said:

poyer is one of the more fasincating players we have seen in the last dozen or so years.  out of control and wreckless as a youngster who found a great bond with Hyde. he settled down some, stopped drinking and became a better man. he and his attention ***** wife seem vastly different and i imagine she stokes his wilder flames and causes disruption to his maturity and zen like growth. i just don't see how they're a good match for each other. she seeks attention for anything she does from a bikini photo shoot where her kids happen to stand next to her to what i imagine is farting in public just to get some attention. poyer just wants to play ball and receive the accolades for his talent.

The wife needs to shut her yap.  That’s my two cents.  I suspect he wants to come back, but she’s into cash and sand.  Today will be interesting. 

• Like (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, MAJBobby said:

Biggest Bills Rumor I have been tracking since late last night (seems to be picking up steam).

Bills linked to Delvin Cook.

I’m just not big on signing used. Running backs we can get them in the draft

Get past catching weapons, a linebacker, even some pass rush, help things that make sense

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.