Bills free agency tracker - NFL free agency began 3/15 - post all NFL updates here

chongli

7 minutes ago, Warriorspikes51 said:

Should we try to land Orlando Brown and move Dawkins to LG or RT?

Absolutely not.  He's the definition of a "me' guy.  He's the type that will want a re-worked deal every chance he gets

• chongli changed the title to Bills free agency tracker - NFL legal tampering period starts today - post all NFL updates here

I've updated the OP to include Bills signings, trades, restructures/extensions, tenders, and losses. I will try to keep this updated for the Bills as time permits for me. There is or will be too much news from other teams for me to update, but feel free to post any updates in the thread.

Edited by chongli
  • Thank you (+1) 3

2 hours ago, Royale with Cheese said:

Yeah and Korea is a nation.  It doesn't specify which nation....we just accept that they're all in the US.

The NBA has a team in Toronto.

1. But we’re in the American Conference.  The Rams or some NFC team might get away with that loophole.

B. This is the NFL.  Both the NBA and Canada are stupid and irrelevant.

• Angry 1

4 minutes ago, Warriorspikes51 said:

I don't care about his attitude because he's an elite OT when he's on. We could really use that 

The attitude is more to infer that he's always going to want to be paid as a top OT, something we can't afford

6 minutes ago, Warriorspikes51 said:

I don't care about his attitude because he's an elite OT when he's on. We could really use that 

He'd be a real "splash" signing, and I don't think we're making those this year w/ the cap situation.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.