Bills free agency tracker - NFL free agency began 3/15 - post all NFL updates here

chongli

16 minutes ago, Big Turk said:

They've been doing it for years with Shanahan, not just one season. It allows them to spend heavily on other areas and not pay the price other teams would. It's a massive advantage, not sure why more teams don't try to copy it.

Correct. Other teams don’t copy it because they have the best roster in the nfl other than QB and it’s not even close. That and Shanahan is the best at drawing up plays besides Reid. When you have the best LT in football, the best RB, weapons like Deebo and Aiyuk, plus Kittle then you can plug almost any QB in there.

They couldn’t stop the run at times so they get Hargrave. They plug him next to Armstead. Add him next to the best DE in football plus the best LB, and if injuries don’t happen they’re going to the SB. The NFC is ass, all the best QBs are in the AFC so not having a great QB doesn’t hurt them. Don’t believe me only 3 of the top 11 teams favored to win next years SB are from the NFC (49ers, eagles and cowboys). 49ers are only behind the chiefs and bills from a betting perspective. They also mastered the comp pick formula by only hiring minorities so while they don’t have a first rounder, they have tons of picks to work with. They’ll do it again next year when Wilkes gets a HC job. 

Just now, Draconator said:

I've learned my lesson. I come here, and refresh instead of posting because I was just going to post this exact same tweet. When I see you have done so, I'm like nope. 

I am out now I will be refreshing when I get back from my Meeting called by my Patriot Fan Boss

• Thank you (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, The Firebaugh Kid said:

Maddy Glab and Tasker together on WGR today are like sasquatch nails on Satans chalkboard. So irritating 

So bad, i love a live broadcast but they are terrible. Tasker actually seems to get worst as a host as the years pass.

• Agree 1

1 minute ago, KingBoots8 said:

say what you will about Jimmy G but the guy knows how to make money in this league lol

That's a crap contract for a starting QB when Daniel Jones just got $40 mil and Geno got $37.

• Agree 2

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.