Bills free agency tracker - NFL free agency began 3/15 - post all NFL updates here

chongli

Just now, SCBills said:

Not gonna lie.. signing McGovern doesn’t exactly hit when the Chiefs are dropping 20M per on a Tackle and signaling they may not be done. 

Oh well… let’s see how this plays out. 

You mean on a RT to play LT? 

• Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, MAJBobby said:

You mean on a RT to play LT? 

Like I said, let’s see how this plays out.   Everyone assumed that’s what they’re doing.. but they’ve apparently indicated they are still in on Orlando Brown or exploring a Laremy Tunsil trade. 

1 minute ago, SCBills said:

Not gonna lie.. signing McGovern doesn’t exactly hit when the Chiefs are dropping 20M per on a Tackle and signaling they may not be done. 

Tayler is also a great fit for KC as well. Bummer for the rest of the league...

2 minutes ago, TheBeaneBandit said:

Tayler is also a great fit for KC as well. Bummer for the rest of the league...

It just seems the Chiefs just keep getting better while we continue to "plug holes" .  Maybe because I'm a Bills fan.  But our recent OL signing does not give me a lot of enthusiasm for the Bills to keep up.  They have been plugging holes with guys just like they signed since they been here, which puts us where we are today with the Oline

1 minute ago, dje85 said:

They have better rbs already on their team. This isn't really an upgrade if true.

Who? Mostert? :lol: Wilson? :lol: Miles Sanders is definitely better than both of those. 

• Agree 1

8 minutes ago, SCBills said:

Wait...what?

A few things:

1. KC signed a RT to play LT to replace their starting LT who is pretty dang good.

2. This literally JUST started. Patience.

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Gunsgoodtime said:

It just seems the Chiefs just keep getting better while we continue to "plug holes" .  Maybe because I'm a Bills fan.  But our recent OL signing does not give me a lot of enthusiasm for the Bills to keep up.  They have been plugging holes with guys just like they signed since they been here, which puts us where we are today with the Oline

Because you upgraded a ***** LG with a top end pass protection OG?  Guess what we needed that and that is a massive upgrade. You know that right? 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Disagree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Gunsgoodtime said:

We were better than KC last year, and I'm not just saying that because we beat them at KC.  

The stars aligned at the correct time for them to win a SB - but when both teams were healthy, the Bills were better.

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.