Bills free agency tracker - NFL free agency began 3/15 - post all NFL updates here

chongli

43 minutes ago, MAJBobby said:

First connection to Eckler I saw for Bills

He's still only 27.  What sort of extension could be hammered out? 3 years 18 million fully guaranteed? 

Everyone is devaluing the RB position and I get that to an extent....but look at KC and PHI

Both teams have 2-3 good RB's and that's not including their QB

Edited by Warriorspikes51

Edmunds would get us a 3rd in comp picks if we don't pick up more fas than we lose. Poyer/Singletary we'll likely lose as well 

1 minute ago, NewEra said:

It was an absolute given that this was happening- and will continue throughout his entire career

When does it end? I mean listening to these desperate Jet fans , I'd gladly take Allen but how far can they take it

4 minutes ago, Warriorspikes51 said:

He's still only 27.  What sort of extension could be hammered out? 3 years 18 million fully guaranteed? 

28 in may-  

I don’t see this happening, but if it did- he’d a helluva weapon.  Not ideal, but he’s a weapon and great in the red zone

2 minutes ago, JerseyBills said:

Edmunds would get us a 3rd in comp picks if we don't pick up more fas than we lose. Poyer/Singletary we'll likely lose as well 

When does it end? I mean listening to these desperate Jet fans , I'd gladly take Allen but how far can they take it

It doesn’t end.  If all things work out according- we’ll have one season in which we’re pretty much f***** cap wise.  While being a contender for a decade.

it’s just how things are now.  If you aren’t kicking money down the road, you aren’t winning a SB

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, The Jokeman said:

Will the NFL allow the Raiders to trade him to the Packers this year? If so could Rodgers change his tune of wanting to go to the Jets?

literally 30 seconds between the report he is on the move to confirmed to Giants

2 minutes ago, MAJBobby said:

literally 30 seconds between the report he is on the move to confirmed to Giants

Good on Schoen to get him and even better he's out of the AFC yet he is an injury waiting to happen. I hope this opens up Ritchie James Jr to us as think he the best UFA slot WR available. 

Edited by The Jokeman

Just now, Roundybout said:

Waller traded for a third rounder. Great pickup. That’s a weird decision for Vegas, why would they do that? Aren’t they loading up on talent?

I wonder how bad his injuries are. He really struggled to stay healthy. Guys get old quick in the nfl.

that said, it’s a good gamble. 

16 minutes ago, NewEra said:

It was an absolute given that this was happening- and will continue throughout his entire career

Well, we can only do it a couple more times before it makes the last 3 years of his contract completely infeasible. Even once more gives him cap hits in the $60M range.

Just now, DrDawkinstein said:

Well, we can only do it a couple more times before it makes the last 3 years of his contract completely infeasible. Even once more gives him cap hits in the $60M range.

He’ll sign extensions….

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 3

2 minutes ago, DrDawkinstein said:

We're already there. Cap hit for 2025 $56.5 million.

1 minute ago, NewEra said:

He’ll sign extensions….

Absolutely, I agree.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.