Bills free agency tracker - NFL free agency began 3/15 - post all NFL updates here

chongli

4 minutes ago, MAJBobby said:

THat is the rumor.  I would not put much stock into it.  But that has replaced the earlier rumor that Bills were working with Bucs to get Shaq Mason (which died off after McGovern signing)

I understand. Rumors are rumors.

However. if we could get Seumalo, then our situation at Guard will be fixed.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, jkeerie said:

Especially when players are leaving because they're seeking huge contracts.  You can't blame them...and when you see that Chicago front-loaded their offer to Edmunds, it's obvious that teams don't want to give the Bills an opportunity to match the numbers and give the player an opportunity to remain a Bill.

Oliver will be another if he thinks he is getting north of $10M per year on a multi-year contract.

I'm not worried about Diggs and his performance this year.

• Agree 1

1 minute ago, Green Lightning said:

Be nice if true. He's ranked 79th in run blocking,  doesn't assuage my fears of Josh continuing to get battered every time we need a yard.

By who PFF?

What about when he was ranked much higher in 2022? do we ignore that?

Just now, Green Lightning said:

No, but what have you done for me lately? Be nice to have a consistent force somewhere on this OL.

Sure what he has done is log over 2000 snaps with 2 penalties.  Can you name ANY Bills OL that does that?

Just now, MAJBobby said:

He is, but also responding to me   on a comment about McGovern at the same time.

Got it.  I'm only seeing LaVonte David's name in the quotes.  I was wondering if their were two of them...like there are two Conner McGoverns.  

LB and IOL seems to be where day 1 is focused

Just now, Green Lightning said:

Jeebus, okay, you love the guy. I am underwhelmed. Just feels like a Beane budget OL signing. I am hoping for some OL hope in the draft. 

Question have you watch McGovern ever take a snap?

32 minutes ago, 78thealltimegreat said:

There was a wild one on Sirius today that the Bills in fact have contacted the cardinals about Hopkins but it seems like the Bills are looking more for a speed receiver not a big possession guy like Dhop is 

Did they contact Arizona to ask them if Dhop was a speed guy and they were like nah? 

• Haha (+1) 3

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.