Bills free agency tracker - NFL free agency began 3/15 - post all NFL updates here

chongli

2 minutes ago, Einstein said:

Yeah but that’s how football works. The team that makes less mistakes is typically compromised of better players. We were the better team last year but it was close. And the Dolphins have gotten significantly better this off-season.

I am definitely concerned about them right about now; I was just commenting on the playoff game.  I'm also more concerned about the Jets with Aaron Rodgers, but it's pretty close.  And the bottom line is, it's going to make KC's path to the 1 seed even easier next season.  

One thing is for sure, the defenses in our division are going to be TOUGH, so if the Bills ever needed more reason to load up on talent on the offensive side (hopefully including YOUNG talent) this is the time.  It has to be now.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

1 hour ago, MAJBobby said:

Pretty good twitter rumor going around that Poyer's market didnt materialize like he was thinking it would, nothing from the major "experts" yet just the rumor.

That would not be a surprise based on his age and late season injury. 

1 minute ago, Einstein said:

It gets you an almost win, which means nothing.

But then you significantly improve and that “almost” turns it to “actual win”.

And where did they improve again?  Tell me how is that line that Mr Glass breaks behind. 

so they got an almost win. Scary. 

give them a legit QB and I will worry. Not a QB that gets hurt on a stiff breeze. 

1 minute ago, MAJBobby said:

And where did they improve again?  Tell me how is that line that Mr Glass breaks behind. 

so they got an almost win. Scary. 

give them a legit QB and I will worry. Not a QB that gets hurt on a stiff breeze. 

Their non-legit QB beat us. Not sure if you forgot about that but it happened.

They have improved at DC, LB and CB. And there is still more time and draft picks to go.

You can downplay Miami all you want but they’re good.

• Vomit 1

Their non-legit QB beat us. Not sure if you forgot about that but it happened.

They have improved at DC, LB and CB. And there is still more time and draft picks to go.

Guess you didn’t watch that game either. But hey it’s alright. What is OUR QB against the Fins again?  

also Biceps will just put Glass boy out yet again. 

Edited by MAJBobby
  • Like (+1) 1

Just now, MAJBobby said:

Guess you didn’t watch that game either. But hey it’s alright. What is OUR QB against the Fins again?  

Our QB’s record against a roster that no longer exists irrelevant. 

That’s like saying “what is Belichick’s record against the Bills” and being scared of the Patriots next year.

Our QB against Tua and their current roster is 0-0. His record against Tua and their roster last year was 1-1.

• Vomit 1
  • Eyeroll 2
  • Agree 1

1 minute ago, Einstein said:

Their non-legit QB beat us. Not sure if you forgot about that but it happened.

I bet you’re fun at parties? 

• Eyeroll 2

Just now, Einstein said:

Our QB’s record against a roster that no longer exists irrelevant. 

That’s like saying “what is Belichick’s record against the Bills” and being scared of the Patriots next year.

Our QB against Tua and their current roster is 0-0. His record against Tua and their roster last year was 1-1.

Ahhhh got it. 

hey the bandwagon is empty in South Beach. Jump aboard 

• Thank you (+1) 1

He was cleared like a month and a half ago. Just FYI.

Not that it matters.  They took us down to the wire, in our house, in the playoffs, with their 3rd string backup. 

I can be as negative as anyone concerning the Bills (at times) over the past few years. But let's not get it too twisted...The Bills were their own worst enemy last year in numerous ways. They lost 3 regular season games by a total of 8 points. One was possibly the craziest game I've ever watched because it brought real potential heat stroke drama...Another was whatever the heck you call that debacle vs. Minnesota.

The Bills are a SB caliber team, and quite possibly the best team in the NFL when they are clicking fundamentally. When they properly execute what is called, they are very good. And they have the potential to throw up a LOT of points fast against almost any Defense...Nothing these other teams in the AFC East do equals Josh Allen...Nothing...If the Bills do right around Josh, they'll always be ahead with Josh. And there is nothing that is currently wrong with the Bills that is not fixable with a great off season... B-)

• Like (+1) 3

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.