SB LVll Game Thread: Eagles VS Chiefs

T&C

Just now, BuffaloBaumer said:

Thank God Bills are not in this game vs Philly. It would have been Dallas Super Bowl all over again…

I'm glad Beane expressed that their focus will be building the lines.

We're really not quite there yet.  Without good lines, nothing else really matters.

• Awesome! (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Mango said:

I don’t want to commandeer the SB thread, but I’d highly suggest people spend the $10 per month for NFL+. There’s an assumption that Allen holds the ball forever because nobody is open and that simply isn’t the case all. 

You want me to show you the stats from PFF on oline and receiver rankings? 

1 hour ago, Success said:

Watching the game - I fully feel like the Bills could be out there, and even w/ our flaws, compete for the title.  We're no better or worse than either of these teams.

So much of it is getting hot "at the right time."  I don't know how a team does that - but we got hot too early. We need to be in this game next year

Maybe with some rose colored goggles one could say that the Bills are no worse than the Chiefs / Eagles.  The Bills got blown out in the Divisional round so they weren't exactly close to being in the Superbowl.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, Billz4ever said:

If Hurts doesn't fumble, this game might already be heading towards a blowout.

I was hoping that dude was going to run the punt back to make up for the ridiculous KC D score

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.