Bengals @ Bills - 2nd Half Game Thread - January 22, 2023 - NFL Divisional Round Playoffs

BuffaloBill

Just now, Hebert19 said:

I'm for no resigning poyer qnd letting Oliver go at this point.  

I really don’t see anyone on our DLINE worth keeping, and Tremaine Edmunds is getting blown up every play. But I no we got to keep some. And fire Frazier please 

Just now, Roundybout said:

Just swinging by to say that Frazier cannot have a job after this. It’s been five years of zero adjustments. He’s called the same garbage zone scheme over and over. He’s blown two Super Bowl shots now. 

Dorsey can get bent.

Company line will be we went through a lot, injuries, etc.

Look for a CB or DL in the first round this draft

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, davefan66 said:

Down a starting safety (Hyde). Down a starting EDGE. The backup safety unalived on the field and some for the season.  Down to your 4th string safety.  Starting D-tackle out.  

Please.

They said Marlowe has a pulled groin I believe.  Maybe there's some guys in the stands that could help the defense...

1 minute ago, Roundybout said:

Just swinging by to say that Frazier cannot have a job after this. It’s been five years of zero adjustments. He’s called the same garbage zone scheme over and over. He’s blown two Super Bowl shots now. 

Dorsey can get bent.

It’s McD’s defense, he should be gone with all of his coaches 

1 minute ago, Roundybout said:

Dorsey can get bent.

It’s McD’s defense, he should be gone with all of his coaches 

• Like (+1) 1

Josh Allen threw too many games away this year.  Same problem as last year.  The 3 games he tossed overboard how were they not going to come back to bite you in the NFL?  If he doesn't toss one of those three games the Bills have an easier route and a bye.  For him to show up like this in a game like that is character defining.

1 minute ago, ßookie_tech said:

this is literally their backup OL

Turns out we have a backup DL. I think Rousseau will take a big step next year after his 2nd full offseason, looks to me like he hit the wall this year. The rest of the DL is replaceable.

• Agree 1

Just now, Billever76 said:

He is too stuck in his ways....what have his ways ever won?....fire him and Frazier and dorsey....Bring in Peyton and Reich 

Why would you fire the guy that guided us through a million different issues this season? 

• Eyeroll 1

1 minute ago, davefan66 said:

Down a starting safety. Down a starting EDGE. The backup safety unalived on the field.  Down to your 4th string safety.  Starting D-tackle out.  

Please.

We haven’t had Hyde and Miller for almost 2 months…..they’re no longer an excuse! We spent 3 high draft picks on d-ends and can’t generate a pass rush against a team missing 3 starters. Changes need to be made…..this team for the 4th straight year has come up short in a big game!

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, TheFunPolice said:

More of the defer to Josh, friends and family feel good plan next year.

This defense is a joke given the $ and draft picks spent

I just hope they don’t keep drafting D early. It hasn’t helped at all. For once, draft OL and help Josh. And if we have to outscore teams to win, then so be it. We already have to to beat good teams anyways. 

• Like (+1) 1

At what point do the owners and Brandon sit down with Sean and ask him 

this is the second playoffs in a row your defense lost the game and on top of that the bengals had three OL out of the game… what are you going to change going forward because our teams are not tough and do not play high level defense in the playoffs.

• Agree 1

Just now, Reverse Meathead said:

Josh Allen threw too many games away this year.  Same problem as last year.  The 3 games he tossed overboard how were they not going to come back to bite you in the NFL?  If he doesn't toss one of those three games the Bills have an easier route and a bye.  For him to show up like this in a game like that is character defining.

Wtf are you talking about lmao