Joe Mixon fined 13k for coin flip celebration

HOUSE

1 hour ago, Captain_Quint said:

It wasn't even that good. He fumbled around for the coin for way too long. Then it just looked confusing...

When TO pulled out the sharpie, it was clean and memorable, unlike this moron trying to find a quarter like a half wit magician. 

Don't forget Joe Horn (I think it was him) and the cell phone in the field goal padding. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

4 hours ago, HereComesTheReignAgain said:

Luckily the bengals don’t hold it against you when you knock out a girl in a restaurant. 

WTF? I must have been living under a rock; that’s my first time seeing that. Now I can feel good again about saying ***** the bengals. 

• Like (+1) 1

18 hours ago, Warcodered said:

Would have been hilarious if it had pissed off the Ravens and they'd come back and won that game.

It's not Bobby Boucher they were playing...

These guys don't care about TD celebrations.  Plus the outcome of that game was rarely in doubt.

17 hours ago, Captain_Quint said:

It wasn't even that good. He fumbled around for the coin for way too long. Then it just looked confusing...

When TO pulled out the sharpie, it was clean and memorable, unlike this moron trying to find a quarter like a half wit magician. 

Difference being that Mixon was mocking the league. Maybe it creates some ill will with the league. 😉

4 hours ago, John from Riverside said:

I was thinking pennies

Like Kramer and the calzones?

57 minutes ago, stevestojan said:

WTF? I must have been living under a rock; that’s my first time seeing that. Now I can feel good again about saying ***** the bengals. 

That happened in college. He was suspended for a year and a lot of teams didn’t have him on their draft boards. But the Bengals are the team that accommodated Pac Man Jones.

1 hour ago, Mr. WEO said:

It's not Bobby Boucher they were playing...

These guys don't care about TD celebrations.  Plus the outcome of that game was rarely in doubt.

It happened early in the game and the Bengals were really never that far ahead for most of the game. It's less about TD celebrations and more about it seeming to mock the idea that the Ravens could win at all in the middle of the game against them.

26 minutes ago, Warcodered said:

It happened early in the game and the Bengals were really never that far ahead for most of the game. It's less about TD celebrations and more about it seeming to mock the idea that the Ravens could win at all in the middle of the game against them.

that doesn’t motivate these guys to play better.  It’s not going to shift them into 6th gear or whatever you are imagining.  

They can expect the same outcome this weekend

23 hours ago, HOUSE said:

Clearly he did not get message. NFL might suspend him for a game next time if they want him to pay attention.

Football needs penalty boxes like hockey without heating benches or cooling fans.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.