Kansas City Chiefs @ Las Vegas Raiders 1/7/23 4:30pm

T&C

1 minute ago, BuffaloBaumer said:

Chiefs have not played a real team in over a month and I can't wait until they get punched in the mouth in the playoffs.

They won’t play a real team until the AFC championship game now with the bye locked up and a relatively weak divisional round opponent no matter who that is. 

9 minutes ago, 4thandGoal said:

Their should be 3 threads on this game-- one to trash the Chiefs, one to trash the refs and one to trash the broadcasters-- that is all I am reading here -- not real football talk

4th thread to criticize posts on other teams’ forums.

• Haha (+1) 2

Just now, JerseyBills said:

I'm sorry you're intelligently incapable of critical thinking skills. 

Bills vs whoever would draw way more viewer's than any other game.  This is the NFL way of making sure that happens, considering they lost 100s of millions in ads on Monday 

1. the Bills in the SB would be the obviosu goal of the NFL right now--even someone of your capable  intelligence should understand that.

2.  the NFL doesn't make or lose money on TV ads, the networks do.  The contracts are paid for (to the NFL) for years at a time.

• Thank you (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, TBBills said:

Where do you get these crazy thoughts?

So you think everyone in KC and Cincy wouldn't complain?? Get real. Everyone in the country complained when NE won everyone of their SB's and you were prolly right there as well.

Just now, Billznut said:

They won’t play a real team until the AFC championship game now with the bye locked up and a relatively weak divisional round opponent no matter who that is. 

Fully healthy Chargers could be legit .. and KC would have to beat them 3x in one season to get out. 

1 minute ago, 78thealltimegreat said:

Ok Thanks for the trivia 

It's a fact that goes against your narrative that Josh doesn't get any calls. Once more for ya.

Since he has been a starter Josh Allen has had the 3rd most roughing the passer calls per game of any QB in the league tied with Wentz. Only Fitzpatrick and McCown have had more.

Just now, SCBills said:

Oh, do you?   Did you think the Bears were going to shred us when they looked exactly the same against our defense for 1.5 drives?

Agreed. The Bills D has looked bad early for a lot of their games this season and then they almost always rectified things and played much much better as the game went on. Everyone claiming to know how the Bengals game would have ended is crazy and I’ll be the first to admit the D looked bad early on. But they almost always improve as the game progresses and they make their adjustments. Obviously the Vikings game it didn’t happen. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

Just now, Bubba Gump said:

So you think everyone in KC and Cincy wouldn't complain?? Get real. Everyone in the country complained when NE won everyone of their SB's and you were prolly right there as well.

NOPE. 

Guess what .. if we get to the AFCCG, it’s likely because we beat Cinci. 

We’ll have every right to go into that game pissed tf off that we have to play them on a neutral field and not at home. 

3 minutes ago, mikemac2001 said:

I think today fans are just annoyed the bills can’t control their on destiny and the league just gave KC the bye.

bills can end with same amount of losses 

bills beat KC head 2 head 

bills can have a better conf % 

so I think it’s more frustration and sick of seeing KC

Ok… I can appreciate that today seems worse than usual and that can probably be attributed to the No 1 seed going bye bye…

But this is not new.. has been really noticeable for weeks 

1 minute ago, stevestojan said:

You got me!  I’m secretly on the NFL’s payroll. 

Actually, I’m just old enough now to not get red faced and cry “the refs are out to get us!!” every time a play goes the way of one of our rivals. 

Did you see that holding call against the chiefs before their TD? I assume Goodell called down to Vegas because he wanted Patrick to get another passing TD. 

Is that another check you just got from them. Keep defending them. I dont care if the Bills get the 1 seed or not. This has nothing to do with my team since they are not playing. This has to do with the show being put on before us and how they just dont care. People like you keep the NFLs fat pockets fat. 

• Haha (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, TBBills said:

You were proven wrong already. When the Bills allow a first drive score they are 5-0 this season.  Don't know why you keep trying to say this other than trying to start fights on the forum.

Just an opinion and meaningless so don't get triggered karen

5 minutes ago, BillsFan4 said:

Well, it looks like we are going to have the #1 seed stripped away from us.

Over a game we didn’t play, despite beating KC head to head and holding the 1 seed most of the season. Such BS.

I still feel like if we win tomorrow they should at least flip a coin to decide the #1 and 2 seeds. Seems more fair than going off win %. 

Thank your NFL owners for violating their own policy manual.

The vote should have required a 32-0 to alter the policy. You cannot change rules on the fly after a season starts.

This neutral site scenario is total BS as well. 

2 minutes ago, Bubba Gump said:

When people complained about NE it didn't do anything and they were still allowed to go to the White House.... nothing changed. Just a bunch of idiots looking stupid on the internet.

So still where do you get these crazy thoughts?

I bet if the Bills win the Super Bowl you won't find a single person complain about it... unless you decide to look for it, that is your own fault feeding your crazy thoughts.

Edited by TBBills

1 minute ago, Mr. WEO said:

1. the Bills in the SB would be the obviosu goal of the NFL right now--even someone of your capable  intelligence should understand that.

2.  the NFL doesn't make or lose money on TV ads, the networks do.  The contracts are paid for (to the NFL) for years at a time.

To point 2, no one does, the advertiser will just get make-up units in some other broadcast.  They don't just "lose the ads".

This thread is a real hoot, have fun gang :beer: 

2 minutes ago, WEATHER DOT COM said:

It's a fact that goes against your narrative that Josh doesn't get any calls. Once more for ya.

Since he has been a starter Josh Allen has had the 3rd most roughing the passer calls per game of any QB in the league tied with Wentz. Only Fitzpatrick and McCown have had more.

Ok thanks again man great to have a chiefs fan in the game thread telling us all how protected Allen is despite him getting barrel rolled by Trey Hendrickson. 

Edited by 78thealltimegreat
  • Dislike 1

2 minutes ago, Zerovoltz said:

They didn't throw the PI on the Riaders on teh prior series.  I don't like bad calls for or against my team.  I'd like the NFL to do more to get the officiating up a few notches.  

Look...KC had a W all wrapped up VS the colts when they threw a flag on Chris Jones for saying something hurtful to Matt Ryan. 

KC almost lost the first radiers game when they called RTP on Jones AFTER HE HAD RECOVERD A fumble and was the runner....when we he was tackled by Derek Carr, for falling on Carr.

I'm not one to B word too much about NFL referees.  Fans get a press box view, and they are on the field.  It's not an easy job.

I was just talking about one play, it was DPI.

Congrats on the bye and we'll see you at a neutral site yet to be determined.

• Like (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, SCBills said:

This take feels trolling or just super obnoxious insecure fan speak. 

Who tf thinks we’ve been handed anything?   Chiefs fans? **** them. 

We literally had the 1 seed TAKEN from us.  We did nothing to lose it.  It’s just gone now

.. and given to KC and the whiniest fanbase on the planet somehow making you think we’re being given some big leg up?

I don't think we're being handed *****. What the Bills have had to overcome this season would make a SB win incredible. But everyone outside of Buffalo will be complaining that Bills didn't have to play 17 games. They don't care what this team and city have been through. 

• Eyeroll 1
  • Haha (+1) 1