Kansas City Chiefs @ Las Vegas Raiders 1/7/23 4:30pm

T&C

Just now, Nephilim17 said:

What are you doing on a Bills site when there's a KC Raiders game going on? Are your own people that uninteresting or ignorant that you seek the company of Bills fans right now? 

Yes.  This is the best message board in the NFL.  Not joking.

• Thank you (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Zerovoltz said:

the officials are universally terrible.  I can give tons of examples of bad calls vs KC...bad calls vs Buffalo...plenty to go around.

Come on volts, you're better than that.  A bad call is a bad call.  If a KC player was the WR you'd be saying the same thing.

Well, it looks like we are going to have the #1 seed stripped away from us.

Over a game we didn’t play, despite beating KC head to head and holding the 1 seed most of the season. Such BS.

I still feel like if we win tomorrow they should at least flip a coin to decide the #1 and 2 seeds. Seems more fair than going off win %. 

2 minutes ago, UKBillFan said:

In the play before it the defensive player had the offensive player wrapped up, nothing called. I'd say that was more DPI than the second play.

The defender had him in a choke hold before the ball got there.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

1 minute ago, Bubba Gump said:

As much as I want the Bills to win a SB, I think I'd rather have it next season. Could you imagine all the "the Bills were handed the SB" "the Bills SB win is tainted". Just like we all said the same thing when NE kept winning. I don't want no asterisk next the Bills Lombardi.

This take feels trolling or just super obnoxious insecure fan speak. 

Who tf thinks we’ve been handed anything?   Chiefs fans? **** them. 

We literally had the 1 seed TAKEN from us.  We did nothing to lose it.  It’s just gone now

.. and given to KC and the whiniest fanbase on the planet somehow making you think we’re being given some big leg up?

5 minutes ago, stevestojan said:

What was the joke? Honest question. Because I’m trying in 2023 to see other view points. 

The “pass interference” was bang bang and hit the damn WR in both hands. 

And once again, that was almost the Miriam Webster definition of roughing the passer. He swung his damn arm in a swim move and hit Mahommes in the head. Replace Mahommes with Josh in that play and you bet your ass he gets the flag. We now also have a QB who “gets the calls” (see: he’s really ***** good and every opposing team thinks the NFL is part of a grand scheme to get them both in the AFCCG). 

Bang bang BS is not and excuse not to call PI when the WR is F'd from catching the ball 3 yards before it is to him.

2lQ5.gif

Edited by Real McNasty
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

Just now, Aussie Joe said:

It seems that for a lot of you…any time of any game if there is a call that goes against the Bills preferred outcome ,  it’s evidence  that the league is “against the Bills” ( for never explained reasons…why they would want the Bills to lose particularly this year is beyond me..)

It’s a lot of the same guys each week… if you have convinced yourselves that the NFL is never going to allow your team to win the Championship, why do you continue  to torture yourselves watching? 

I think today fans are just annoyed the bills can’t control their on destiny and the league just gave KC the bye.

bills can end with same amount of losses 

bills beat KC head 2 head 

bills can have a better conf % 

so I think it’s more frustration and sick of seeing KC

• Thank you (+1) 1

My football take KC dominates at the line of scrimmage and have way more playmakers than the Raiders.   But Raiders have not been helped anywhere near as much by penalties as the KC pos’ have.   

I do not subscribe to the “rigged” nfl but I do believe there are days when refs subconsciously tilt the field based on paradigms of what will most likely be the outcome of a game.  

5 minutes ago, Mr. WEO said:

Yes!  "The NFL" certainly wouldn't want the Bills---the ONLY feel good story of the year for the league to have the #1 seed!   That would be a bad look!  And they DO NOT want to hear from those billions of "Chiefs fans" over this....lol

honestly, how do people come up with this stuff?

I'm sorry you're intelligently incapable of critical thinking skills. 

Bills vs whoever would draw way more viewer's than any other game.  This is the NFL way of making sure that happens, considering they lost 100s of millions in ads on Monday 

2 minutes ago, Bubba Gump said:

As much as I want the Bills to win a SB, I think I'd rather have it next season. Could you imagine all the "the Bills were handed the SB" "the Bills SB win is tainted". Just like we all said the same thing when NE kept winning. I don't want no asterisk next the Bills Lombardi.

should have had it last year but you know. Then we had to hear we will win next year anyway it doesn’t matter, then we are losing key players for the season and other dropping like flies, then one of our players nearly dies on the field, then you’re saying wait til next year AGAIN?!

1 minute ago, CircleTheWagons99 said:

Are you on the NFL’s pay roll or something?  Allen does not get these calls. Get your head out of the NFL’s a$$. 

You got me!  I’m secretly on the NFL’s payroll. 

Actually, I’m just old enough now to not get red faced and cry “the refs are out to get us!!” every time a play goes the way of one of our rivals. 

Did you see that holding call against the chiefs before their TD? I assume Goodell called down to Vegas because he wanted Patrick to get another passing TD. 

Just now, BillsFan4 said:

Over a game we didn’t play, despite beating KC head to head and holding the 1 seed most of the season. Such BS.

I still feel like if we win tomorrow they should at least flip a coin to decide the #1 and 2 seeds. Seems more fair than going off win %. 

Who knows. The Bengals may have beaten us, may not have. Watching KC win games against DEN x2, LAC, HOU that they should have lost is annoying

Just now, ColoradoBills said:

Come on volts, you're better than that.  A bad call is a bad call.  If a KC player was the WR you'd be saying the same thing.

They didn't throw the PI on the Riaders on teh prior series.  I don't like bad calls for or against my team.  I'd like the NFL to do more to get the officiating up a few notches.  

Look...KC had a W all wrapped up VS the colts when they threw a flag on Chris Jones for saying something hurtful to Matt Ryan. 

KC almost lost the first radiers game when they called RTP on Jones AFTER HE HAD RECOVERD A fumble and was the runner....when we he was tackled by Derek Carr, for falling on Carr.

1 minute ago, BillsFan4 said:

Bills secondary is shot and a huge weakness, I feel like the bengals would've shredded the bills had they finished that game.

• Disagree 1
  • Dislike 1

1 minute ago, Albwan said:

Bills secondary is shot and a huge weakness, I feel like the bengals would've shredded the bills had they finished that game.

You were proven wrong already. When the Bills allow a first drive score they are 5-0 this season.  Don't know why you keep trying to say this other than trying to start fights on the forum.

Edited by TBBills

Just now, H2o said:

Hopefully in their first matchup.

Only consolation after their unearned bye, is that they may be facing a fully healthy Chargers team.  

Provided the Chargers don’t Charger and lose to the AFCS winner. 

2 minutes ago, Bronxbomber21 said:

It's crazy that KC never gets called for Holding. I still can't get over that leg sweep that Chris Jones had on Josh late in the 4th qt without a flag because the refs had money on the Chiefs 

I used to dismiss conspiracy theories out of hand, but at this point, I think it's naïve to deny the corruption. It starts with the league noticing that SB/playoff ratings are much higher with certain teams playing, or that betting is much higher with some teams. Then it's just a matter of putting a thumb on the scale whenever they can, like ignoring their own rule to pretty much ensure KC a first-round bye. As for the refs, how easy it is to find at least one per game who is willing to throw a flag or not in exchange for some quiet deposits in an offshore account or whatever?

The irony is that this kind of corruption is pretty much the only thing that can kill the golden goose. So unbelievably stupid. 

• Vomit 1
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Agree 1

1 minute ago, Albwan said:

Oh, do you?   Did you think the Bears were going to shred us when they looked exactly the same against our defense for 1.5 drives?

• Agree 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1