NFL Week # 16 - Bills at Bears - 2nd half game thread

BuffaloBill

Just now, Meatloaf63 said:

Thereā€™s looking at the score, and looking at the plays and decisions that get you there. There are some that think this late in the season the team should be executing and performing better against a 3-11 team. Others are just happy winning. I for one understand both ways of thinking.

If you watch NFL football youā€™d realize blowouts donā€™t occur often. Weā€™re winning this game by double digits while playing on the roads, windy conditions and -15 degree wind chill. Itā€™s the NFLā€¦ā€¦they donā€™t go by rankings like college footballā€¦ā€¦you donā€™t get dinged like the NCAA by not beating a professional team by 40+ points!

• Like (+1) 2
  • Vomit 1

2 minutes ago, Meatloaf63 said:

Thereā€™s looking at the score, and looking at the plays and decisions that get you there. There are some that think this late in the season the team should be executing and performing better against a 3-11 team. Others are just happy winning. I for one understand both ways of thinking.

Anyone bitching about the Bills performance in this game is quite literally clueless. Ā 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Vomit 1
  • Eyeroll 2
  • Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, WideNine said:

Ā 

You're right.

Ā 

Allen was awesome today.Ā 

Ā 

C'mon this team has some warts, but glad we found our running game today.

Ā 

Cook looked really good today as that change-up back with wheels and hands.

Ā 

Ā 

Yup. That second Allen INT was one of the worst I've ever seen from a pro QB.Ā 

But it is what it is, you just have to take the good with the bad & hope Allen gets it together when it matters most. Having all the time in the world, completely open vision, then just noodle arming it to a DB? Weird.

1 minute ago, Nephilim17 said:

Some stat padding there. If I were the Bears I'd be pis$ed. But I'm a Bills fan so I'm feeling all right!

Why? There is time in the clock and the kicking game struggled. They did the best thing they could. Bears canā€™t stop it thatā€™s on them.Ā 

Just now, AlfaBill said:

Why? There is time in the clock and the kicking game struggled. They did the best thing they could. Bears canā€™t stop it thatā€™s on them.Ā 

You could be right. But the chances of the Bears getting 15 points in a minute is next to nil. Cheifs, maybe; Bears, I don't think so.

But if the old Pats did this to us you know there would be complaints about it.Ā