NFL week #15 - Around the NFL - W/ playoff implications Cincy / Tampa and Chiefs/Texans separated

BuffaloBill

2 minutes ago, Buffalo Bills Fan said:

Ya he is. I think he's one of those later types turning into solid players types.

I just think there are receivers that are more "catch with their hands" receivers and those are the only guys that can handle the kind of zip Allen and a few other QBs often put on the ball.

For Allen it is all about finding receivers with great catch radius as his ball placement is not always spot on (for a lot of different reasons that are not all Allen before I suffer the slings and arrows), and who can handle the fast ball. That catch by Diggs last night where he reached and snagged that ball thrown behind him by the very tip of the ball with his hands shows just how talented a receover he is.

Then again there a plenty of QBs with less arm out there that make a living out of floating well-timed softballs to areas their receivers can make a play on. Zay is probably fine playing with the right QB and gaining the confidence to become a more consistent player in this league and good for him.

• Like (+1) 1

27 minutes ago, Airseven said:

Chiefs are toying with Houston

They'll win but everyone is ignoring the fact that the Chiefs have been struggling with a lot of pathetic opponents recently while placing the Bills under a constant microscope. Big difference between the Lions, Patriots, Jets, and Dolphins vs. the Rams, Broncos, Titans, Jaguars, and Texans. 

12 minutes ago, HaldimandBills said:

They'll win but everyone is ignoring the fact that the Chiefs have been struggling with a lot of pathetic opponents recently while placing the Bills under a constant microscope. Big difference between the Lions, Patriots, Jets, and Dolphins vs. the Rams, Broncos, Titans, Jaguars, and Texans. 

They look bored.

2 minutes ago, co_springs_billsfan said:

We'd have same record as Bengals and they'd have tie breaker 

Well, that's assuming that the Bengals win out — they have the Bucs today and the Ravens to end the regular season (and assuming we take care of business with the Pats and the Bears).

I'm just thinking us vs the Chiefs.

I do have to say that the Chiefs execute the shovel pass gap run up the middle so well it irritates me.

Not even sure if most of those are even passes as they completed behind the LOS, but they just have an arsenal of those plays with enough variations out of those personnel sets and motions to make them tough to defend in short yardage situations.

I am going to have to watch that play they did for the 2 point conversion again because it ended up as a walk in up the middle. Not ball-washing KC, I just like to dig into well-executed plays and I am curious about how they are able to execute them so effectively.

13 minutes ago, Chicagobills said:

Why did we give up on Zay

How quickly they forget.  Zay was a *****in' basket case.  He had a serious mental breakdown.  Good for him that he's playing well now, but we had no time to wait for his mental health to get straightened out.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5527539/Video-Buffalo-Bills-Zay-Jones-running-naked-hallway.html

Edited by Freddie's Dead

2 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

As you guys can see today, the Bills are the only good team that doesn’t dominate inferior teams every game.  The Eagles, Chiefs and Cowboys destroying their opponents in a laugher.

People have to understand, tone or sarcasm can not be heard in straight text. All three teams struggling.

Italics or a notation like /s something like that really helps people realize your intent.

37 minutes ago, Buffalo Bills Fan said:

Ya he is. I think he's one of those later types turning into solid players types.

3 TDs on the day...and speaking of players turning into a problem...Lawrence starting to look like a #1 overall pick.

Jags going to be a problem next year

• Like (+1) 2

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.