NFL week #15 - Around the NFL - W/ playoff implications Cincy / Tampa and Chiefs/Texans separated

BuffaloBill

• BuffaloBill changed the title to NFL week #15 - Around the NFL - W/ playoff implications Cincy / Tampa and Chiefs/Texans separated

My preferred results for the rest of this week:

Lions lose to the Jets (now we almost have the division sewn up, anything which weakens the Dolphins position is a bonus. I fear them more than the Jets)

Eagles lose to the Bears (try and dent the Eagles confidence going into the post season - but do we want to raise the Bears before next week? Hurts' MVP chances being harmed would be nice)

Chiefs lose to the Texans (I'd love a game cushion at #1 but cannot see it happening)

Cowboys lose to the Jaguars (dent of confidence prior to the Play OIffs)

Steelers lose to the Panthers (would like another score to go our way so would like the pressure to be kept up on the Bucs)

Falcons win at the Saints (same as above, keeping pressure on the Bucs)

Cardinals win at the Broncos (Laugh at Wilson and give the Broncos a good draft spot to make the AFC West more competitve in 2023)

Patriots win at the Raiders (Do I feel dirty? See Lions lose to the Jets for the reason)

Titans win at the Chargers (Titans are going to win the South and I am concerned about the Chargers in the Play Offs)

Bengals lose at the Buccaneers (It would be nice to have the Bengals pushed back a game)

Giants win at the Commanders (come on, Daboll!)

Rams win at the Packers (don't think this game affects us either way, though, so not overly fussed)

Now that the bills have playoffs locked up and an excellent chance of winning the division it comes down to matchups. Still to be determined whether bills will be 1,2, or 3 seed. With that said I’m going to assume one of the wild cards will  be ravens or bengals. For the last 2 wild card spots likely between chargers, dolphins, jets, patriots. I’d take the patriots and dolphins making it for best potential matchup vs bills. Chargers if healthy are dangerous. Jets defense is so good and matchup well against bills. I’ll take bills over pats or dolphins 

9 minutes ago, BillsFooteball said:

Now that the bills have playoffs locked up and an excellent chance of winning the division it comes down to matchups. Still to be determined whether bills will be 1,2, or 3 seed. With that said I’m going to assume one of the wild cards will  be ravens or bengals. For the last 2 wild card spots likely between chargers, dolphins, jets, patriots. I’d take the patriots and dolphins making it for best potential matchup vs bills. Chargers if healthy are dangerous. Jets defense is so good and matchup well against bills. I’ll take bills over pats or dolphins 

The Jets defense is probably a worse match up for the Bills offense, but the Dolphins offense is probably a worse match up than the Jets. I think I'd prefer to face the Jets, particularly in bad conditions, but it's a close call.

• Agree 2

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.