NFL week #15 - Around the NFL - W/ playoff implications Cincy / Tampa and Chiefs/Texans separated

BuffaloBill

1 minute ago, HappyDays said:

I know the Chiefs would slaughter the Texans today no matter what, but of course they happen to play them when their best offensive player Dameon Pierce is out with an injury. Never seen a team get so many breaks on their schedule year after year.

+ top two WRs

• Angry 1

Justin Fields isn’t Josh Allen like some where comparing him to but I can see if Chicago invests heavily in their oline with all their cap space he can be a pretty solid starter in this league.

Also where the heck do the Dallas Cowboys keep finding TEs they have like 3 really good ones and two where undrafted  

Edited by 78thealltimegreat

11 minutes ago, HappyDays said:

I know the Chiefs would slaughter the Texans today no matter what, but of course they happen to play them when their best offensive player Dameon Pierce is out with an injury. Never seen a team get so many breaks on their schedule year after year.

Texans just went up by a TD. They’re moving the ball pretty well. I’m praying for an upset. They nearly beat the Cowboys last week

Edited by ChronicAndKnuckles

6 minutes ago, Toledo Bill said:

Really “enjoying” the Jet’s Cheerleaders calling the game today.

I noticed that this crew is really pro-Jets during the Jets-Vikings game. I looked it up. Ian Eagle was born and raised in Queens and Charles Davis grew up in West Chester County. The chance of both of them being Jets fans from birth is really high. 

• Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Miyagi-Do Karate said:

these holds being called on the Lions are incredibly weak. 

yep that last one occurred after the runner was already by the player who ws supposedly held-it was a hold but seems as though the infraction didn't really impact the play-thats why they call it homefield advantage

• Agree 1

7 minutes ago, 78thealltimegreat said:

Justin Fields isn’t Josh Allen like some where comparing him to but I can see if Chicago invests heavily in their oline with all their cap space he can be a pretty solid starter in this league.

Also where the heck do the Dallas Cowboys keep finding TEs they have like 3 really good ones and two where undrafted  

All those runs though will add up. 😉

1 minute ago, Nitro said:

Watching Chicago playing Philly.  Interesting game.  Chicago is basically Fields and not much else.  Bills better take Chicago seriously.  They are not a push over despite their record. 

bears game will be tough. Matt Eberflus has confounded us for several years as the DC of the colts. Super defensive coach. I am worried. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

Just now, HappyDays said:

Weeky reminder that if you watch other contenders like the Eagles and Chiefs as closely as you watch the Bills you'll come away with a ton of negatives. Great teams persist through the negatives and find a way to win. As it always was, as it always will be. 11-3 is 11-3.

Yup. Great point that needs to be stated around here. 

• Agree 1

1 minute ago, HappyDays said:

Weeky reminder that if you watch other contenders like the Eagles and Chiefs as closely as you watch the Bills you'll come away with a ton of negatives. Great teams persist through the negatives and find a way to win. As it always was, as it always will be. 11-3 is 11-3.

I'd say it's a trap game if it wasn't the game where we can secure the division.

7 minutes ago, Nitro said:

Watching Chicago playing Philly.  Interesting game.  Chicago is basically Fields and not much else.  Bills better take Chicago seriously.  They are not a push over despite their record. 

It will be interesting to see how they  obtain Fields, probably alot like they defend Lamar I'm betting 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.