It’s gonna be cold in the Windy City next week….

bills6969

1 minute ago, Billsfanatic8989 said:

This may end up being even tougher than the KC game.

Critical game for both teams.

If we win this, we finish with Chicago & NE. Those SHOULD be wins. 

Should be a great game.

I think you’re a week ahead of yourself.  Next week is at Chicago…then at Cinci.

• Like (+1) 1

46 minutes ago, Miyagi-Do Karate said:

At least their fans don’t have to say “build a dome!!”

But... They will build a dome! Bears will eventually move out of Soldier and go to Arlington Heights, Illinois.... They will build a sports complex/District like SoFi in S.Cali... Get a SuperBowl in Chicago  

It's coming...Just down the road. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 2

1 minute ago, ExiledInIllinois said:

But... They will build a dome! Bears will eventually move out of Soldier and go to Arlington Heights, Illinois.... They will build a sports complex/District like SoFi in S.Cali... Get a SuperBowl in Chicago  

It's coming...Just down the road. 

yup; that’s why I said it! Only the Bills are building an open air stadium in this day and age. everyone else has a roof. 

• Like (+1) 3
  • Eyeroll 1

39 minutes ago, Miyagi-Do Karate said:

yup; that’s why I said it! Only the Bills are building an open air stadium in this day and age. everyone else has a roof. 

Chicago Is one of the biggest cities in the world

Buffalo cannot and will never compete with Chicago.. And a Super Bowl would never be played in Buffalo

dome or not

Edited by Buffalo716
  • Agree 2

I live in Chicago. Their team is awful with a capital A. Their defense is super young and makes terrible reads and their best prospect is some undrafted LB. Their QB is not accurate and their offense has zero passing game. You can load up against the run on early downs and have Tremaine spy him. The wind in that stadium does not circle like Highmark and shouldn’t be an issue. 37-10 or worse. 

1 minute ago, Locomark said:

I live in Chicago. Their team is awful with a capital A. Their defense is super young and makes terrible reads and their best prospect is some undrafted LB. Their QB is not accurate and their offense has zero passing game. You can load up against the run on early downs and have Tremaine spy him. The wind in that stadium does not circle like Highmark and shouldn’t be an issue. 37-10 or worse. 

I haven't been this confident in a win since last year vs Jacksonville. 

But for real this time, 0% chance the Bills lose. 

• Haha (+1) 4
  • Thank you (+1) 2

3 hours ago, Miyagi-Do Karate said:

At least their fans don’t have to say “build a dome!!”

They don't get the wind like we do despite the nickname.  Also, I don't think they've had to move their home game twice in the last eight years to another location because of snow.

• Like (+1) 1

Pfft....this has absolutely no effect on the Bills. They scored 47 in colder temps last year. And our coach doesn't need to be a douche nozzle to pump his team up. This will just be another typical game for the Bills. I just hope they can tackle Justin Fields when he runs 40 times.

5 hours ago, Miyagi-Do Karate said:

Everyone else, like as in 7 other teams??? Give it a rest dude. Maybe go route for a team with a dome so we don't have to listen to you whine all the time. Some of you dome enthusiasts are weak people. I'm a total domeaphobe. 

Edited by Bubba Gump
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Disagree 1

the bills should not overlook the bears.  it has the classic look of a trap game and a letdown game.  

the bears are no. 1 in rushing mainly because justin fields is a very good third down open field runner.  they could keep the ball away from our offense.  

• Agree 1

9 hours ago, Tortured Soul said:

So hard to imagine McDermott wearing a shirt with any kind of message.

It’s not McD’s jam. But I thought all the Schitt’s Creek McDaniels was getting was totally overblown. They handled conditions fine. 

We have played the Dolphins close twice. I really hope we don’t see them in the playoffs.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.