You guys have to see this "12 year old" football player...

JerseyBills

Dude looks Older than me and I'm 32🤣

I just don't know. But I had to share because my mind is blown, apparently he really is 12 with full facial hair and a slight receding hairline and a tatoo , "fake" , according to his mother. 5'11 200 pounds!! UnBillievable 

I look young for my age , 10/10 times you'd think he was Older than me

Here is a full article on him w no paywall..

https://nypost.com/2022/12/14/jeremiah-johnson-12-year-old-football-player-with-tattoo-goes-viral/

What yall think??🤣

Is this the real life Benjamin Button?

Edited by JerseyBills

11 minutes ago, Buffalo Boy said:

When I was a senior at St Joes, Vaughn was a freshman. A six foot tall 280+ Freshman. 
    Knowing a freshman could kick your butt was humbling.

I've played against and seen some huge freshman playing high school football but they looked like freshman, minus the size. This kid could looks like a full grown man haha

I have a lot of Italian blood in me, as did many of my classmates at my catholic grammar school (that was largely filled with Italian Americans) in the Town of Tonawanda.

A whole bunch of us started to shave our mustache area when we were in the 7th grade.

I think I would have been 12 too.  For some reason, that's where the whiskers seem to come in first.

I didn't have to shave more than my mustache area.  

It took a year or so for it to start coming in elsewhere.

2 minutes ago, Nextmanup said:

I have a lot of Italian blood in me, as did many of my classmates at my catholic grammar school (that was largely filled with Italian Americans) in the Town of Tonawanda.

A whole bunch of us started to shave our mustache area when we were in the 7th grade.

I think I would have been 12 too.  For some reason, that's where the whiskers seem to come in first.

I didn't have to shave more than my mustache area.  

It took a year or so for it to start coming in elsewhere.

Big deal.  I knew Armenian kids in the 7th grade that had to shave their back.

• Haha (+1) 6

13 minutes ago, muppy said:

yeah That's not normal. His eyes are creepy and he needs to learn to shave. He's a freak of nature.

I have noticed for years that many guys who are born with the body needed to make it to the NFL seem to age way prematurely.

That's part of what gives them that huge body at like age 20. 

The downside of this is they often look like old men when they are 45.  And I'm not just talking about being pounded in the game of football.  They have a premature aging gene.

1 minute ago, 4merper4mer said:

Big deal.  I knew Armenian kids in the 7th grade that had to shave their back.

Nothing grosser than men with a lot of hair on their backs.

Luckily, my body never went there.

17 minutes ago, Nextmanup said:

I have noticed for years that many guys who are born with the body needed to make it to the NFL seem to age way prematurely.

That's part of what gives them that huge body at like age 20. 

The downside of this is they often look like old men when they are 45.  And I'm not just talking about being pounded in the game of football.  They have a premature aging gene.

Nothing grosser than men with a lot of hair on their backs.

Luckily, my body never went there.

Ya forreal 

I barely have hair on my chest 

My son played travel baseball at 12 with Connor Williams, the 7-foot, 360 lb center for St. John Fisher hoops who went viral on Barstool last year.  Connor was 6'2", 230 then (and was a *young* 12). 

That said, I wouldn't be surprised if this kid is still 5'11", 200 when he's 18.  You just never know.  That's why it's never a good idea to extrapolate from anything in youth sports except heart, desire, and work ethic.  A lot of these kids dominate when they're younger due to pure size, and then when their peers catch up they don't know how to handle it.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.