SNF: Miami at LAC 8:20 NBC

YoloinOhio

Dolphins board in disarray...pretty much all of them expect the Bills to steamroll the Fins next week, some saying they have zero chance to beat us, and others asking if they can even win another game this year.

They are like TBD in terms of being neurotic but on steroids.

• Thank you (+1) 1

17 minutes ago, Gunsgoodtime said:

Ride the lightning, someone help me, please god help me, they trying to take it all way......I...dont want to DIE.....

Btw if you want to see this.  It is amazing.  Go to YouTube and they got 1 in Buffalo and 1 in Boston.  Both fantastic 

Just now, Gunsgoodtime said:

Btw if you want to see this.  It is amazing.  Go to YouTube and they got 1 in Buffalo and 1 in Boston.  Both fantastic. Both this year and completely devastating.

1 minute ago, Big Turk said:

Dolphins board in disarray...pretty much all of them expect the Bills to steamroll the Fins next week, some saying they have zero chance to beat us, and others asking if they can even win another game this year.

They are like TBD in terms of being neurotic but on steroids.

Feels pretty good living rent free in their heads

So if we win Saturday we can’t clinch the division because even though we are 3 up with 3 games left the next tiebreaker is in division percentage and Miami could be better if they win out and we lose out(4-2 vs 3-3.) So we have to wait until Christmas Eve in Chicago, even if we beat Miami, to clinch our 3rd straight division. 

Edited by Locomark
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Eyeroll 1

No one relevant but had to laugh, granted it was posted before the game.

10/28 145 yards 35%CMP 1 td 

Tua is what we all thought. A system QB and once you disrupt the system/scheme and timing, he has no idea what the ***** to do.

Edited by What a Tuel
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

This is the Tua that I hope slides into the playoffs. 10-28 lololol. And some were almost trying to argue that he's on Allen's level. Gonna be a weird week for the Fins trolls. A "boring" win vs. your QB losing with a 35% completion percentage. Good luck trying to spin this weekend. The Bills are the far superior team.

AFC Wild card kind of turning into a mess. Thought the Jags had one more win than they do. Jets or Pats even could stumble into a spot.

Edited by Nelius

17 minutes ago, What a Tuel said:

No one relevant but had to laugh, granted it was posted before the game.

10/28 145 yards 35%CMP 1 td 

Tua is what we all thought. A system QB and once you disrupt the system/scheme and timing, he has no idea what the ***** to do.

Someone’s gotta teach these dudes how to count lol this is a lot more than one hiccup even before tonight.  He’s lucky he missed the jets game 

18 minutes ago, Locomark said:

So if we win Saturday we can’t clinch the division because even though we are 3 up with 3 games left the next tiebreaker is in division percentage and Miami could be better if they win out and we lose out(4-2 vs 3-3.) So we have to wait until Christmas Eve in Chicago, even if we beat Miami, to clinch our 3rd straight division. 

if we win next week the magic number is 1. We win or fins lose over the final 3 weeks.

we can’t clinch next week because of tiebreaker scenarios coukd have Miami a better div record or tied.  Third tie breaker…they would pf have a better common game record because Buffalo has a better non common game of 3-0 ( rams, chiefs, titans) vs 1-2 ( Texans, niners, chargers)

1 minute ago, djp14150 said:

if we win next week the magic number is 1. We win or fins lose over the final 3 weeks.

we can’t clinch next week because of tiebreaker scenarios coukd have Miami a better div record or tied.  Third tie breaker…they would pf have a better common game record because Buffalo has a better non common game of 3-0 ( rams, chiefs, titans) vs 1-2 ( Texans, niners, chargers)

That is what I said. Thanks for affirming it. It would be a Christmas Eve Division clincher if we beat Miami. The Bears are awful. 

11 minutes ago, Locomark said:

That is what I said. Thanks for affirming it. It would be a Christmas Eve Division clincher if we beat Miami. The Bears are awful. 

Remember the Jags ™️

Just now, Jamone said:

Why wasn’t he playing in. Crunch time then? His ankle might be worse than you know

Fair point… I think he’ll heal up as much as he can in 5 days and they’ll press him into service, though, with the knowledge that if they lose to the Bills the division is virtually out of reach.

3 minutes ago, RiotAct said:

Remember the Jags ™️

The Jags had more defensive talent than the Bears who just sold off their 2 best players and top WR just got lost for the season and think Chase Claypool may be their Savior. I live here and they don’t think they will win another game. Plus a division clincher is a big game and like big game Josh. 

Edited by Locomark

13 minutes ago, dollars 2 donuts said:

Respectfully disagree.  I want the bills to beat them with him on the field.  It would be sweeter. 

He’s an a**.

I dunno.  Feel like it could feel karmic seeing the fins fans complain that they had players hurt.

4 hours ago, Bubba Gump said:

Welp, that RB from Baltimore won one, so the RB in Philly would only make sense. Why even consider a guy that passes, runs and leaps hurdles in a single bound?  Hurts will def win if they don't implode.

I feel like Hurts has proven he's more than just a RB this year. It has to be between him and Mahomes at this point. I love Allen but he hasn't been MVP caliber for over a month now. Sure, it doesn't help when he's throwing to players who can't catch to save their life.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.