NFL Week #10 - Vikings at Bills - 1st half game thread

BuffaloBill

6 minutes ago, KeLLy1278 said:

It’s all fun and games until his career is cut short because of plays like this.

Then he crying and moping will start.  Everyone is so taken by the “toughness” of our QB.. the injuries have already started..  

it was a rugby scrum with a big group of guys pushing eachother lol there was like 0 injury risk there.  Josh turned around and backed into a couple defenders 

Edited by Generic_Bills_Fan

1 minute ago, CoudyBills said:

Do your victory dance.  Just remember this was the 1st time all year you could.

Clearly, you haven't been paying attention.  On the year, he's averaging 4.4/carry.  It's not his fault that Dorsey saddles up JA in one-score games instead of running the ball. 

Victory dance?  Don't mind if I do.

8fc078d60606781d7443406eb2972b1c.gif

• Haha (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Simstim said:

That's an odd statement. Motor has looked very good for most games. The issues have been around blocking and play calling. 

I didn't say Motor wasn't good.  I said this was his first day he could do a victory dance.  I'm not a motor hater.  I'm not a run the ball guy though.

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, LeGOATski said:

Hi, my name is @KeLLy1278 and I'm a recovering stick up your ass.

Yeah just make believe I’m wrong.. just don’t mope when he gets injured and you’re waiting for injury updates week to week.  Josh will keep taking on DBs and LBs when he takes off running right?  Good idea..  lol.

Just now, Freddie's Dead said:

Clearly, you haven't been paying attention.  On the year, he's averaging 4.4/carry.  It's not his fault that Dorsey saddles up JA in one-score games instead of running the ball. 

Victory dance?  Don't mind if I do.

8fc078d60606781d7443406eb2972b1c.gif

I've paid attention.  I know what he's doing.  I'm not a hater.  He's been productive his whole career.

6 minutes ago, Malazan said:

I'm hoping the jets games was like the 1st NE game last year when they got smacked and woke the hell up and stopped going for style points and just worried about winning. 

I hate to blame injuries but we were just missing all the right guys that game.  Quessenberry was awful filling in for brown and Bernard was awful filling in for Milano.