NFL Week #10 - Vikings at Bills - 1st half game thread

BuffaloBill

11 minutes ago, KeLLy1278 said:

It’s all fun and games until his career is cut short because of plays like this.

Then he crying and moping will start.  Everyone is so taken by the “toughness” of our QB.. the injuries have already started..  

I'd prefer it if we didn't do so many designed runs, but it's time to accept that scrambling is just part of his game. He's getting a little better with sliding but on 3rd and 11 when we need that extra yard to move the chains we're probably not going to coach the "go for it" out of him. 

Maybe Josh won't be a superduperstar for 15 years because the injuries catch up with him. But maybe we need some of that toughness to win a SB. 

2 minutes ago, Putin said:

2 TD’s and a FG yes it’s HORRIBLE !!!

I'm not talking about this game.  This is a superbowl team, remember?  This passing offense is 19th in the league in td efficiency in the redzone.  They have a scheme issue or something down there.  

• Agree 1
  • Dislike 1

2 minutes ago, HappyDays said:

We absolutely did not need a TD! I don't understand where this mindset comes from. Drives that end in points are always positive espscially in the 1st half.

No where in my post did I say the FG wasn’t good. A TD would have been better. The Vikings with Jefferson are dangerous. Based on the return of the int a TD would have been good.