Did Spags get locked up or was he fitted with cement shoes?

Bubba Gump

44 minutes ago, Bubba Gump said:

Shocked we haven't heard from that meatball. He was the best part of Jets week. I kinda miss the big galoot.

I haven’t heard galoot In a long time.  That’s like Tom, dick and Harry, or high falutin.  

I don’t mind Spags.  At least he’s an unapologetic Jets fan, and tries to have fun with his exaggeratin.

Soaggs is probably gettin the papes, gettin the papes.

Hes a funny guy like to amuse ya.  Gotta luv Goodfellas.  Classic mens movie.

• Agree 1

18 minutes ago, machine gun kelly said:

I haven’t heard galoot In a long time.  That’s like Tom, dick and Harry, or high falutin.  

I don’t mind Spags.  At least he’s an unapologetic Jets fan, and tries to have fun with his exaggeratin.

Soaggs is probably gettin the papes, gettin the papes.

Hes a funny guy like to amuse ya.  Gotta luv Goodfellas.  Classic mens movie.

joe pesci youths GIF

• Haha (+1) 3
  • Awesome! (+1) 2

2 hours ago, 17islongenough said:

I understand each word separately but together they make no sense

Then you would be scratching your head trying to decipher Spags talk, lol

10 minutes ago, Malazan said:

a bills fan pretending to be a jets fan is the best thing? ok then.

Best part of Jets week. Learn to comprehend. You must be a blast at parties.

Edited by Bubba Gump
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Bubba Gump said:

Best part of Jets week. Learn to comprehend. You must be a blast at parties.

Perhaps, you need to work on comprehension. If you're speaking about a particular event and someone says, "the best thing" then you ought to understand it's referring to the event. 

I understand the appeal this fake account has for you with such great and fresh material like "you must be a blast at parties"..

Edited by Malazan
  • Like (+1) 1

31 minutes ago, Malazan said:

Perhaps, you need to work on compensation. If you're speaking about a particular event and someone says, "the best thing" then you ought to understand it's referring to the event. 

I understand the appeal this fake account has for you with such great and fresh material like "you must be a blast at parties"..

I think at least 50% of TBDers think that poster is real

• Haha (+1) 2

2 hours ago, John from Riverside said:

One of the hottest woman in the world is in the movie

you’re a Marissa Tomei guy John?  When I first married my ex, I described her to my mom who was still in Buffalo as Tomei from my cousin Vinny.  She’s a Long Island Italian, with similar features.  That went over like a dead balloon as she told me I’m describing her as a foul mouth Néw Yorker.  Me being young and dumb, said well honey you kind of have a foul mouth at times when you’re mad at me.  Needless to say I almost slept on the couch that night.  My ex is actually very funny and used to be colorful with the language at times.

I like Tomei too.

4 hours ago, Malazan said:

Perhaps, you need to work on comprehension. If you're speaking about a particular event and someone says, "the best thing" then you ought to understand it's referring to the event. 

Lame reply. I know he's a Bills fan playing the so called "Jets fan". It's a great shtick. If you don't like it then don't comment. 

And speaking about comprehension, go back and read again. I said "best part of Jets week". Never once said "the best thing". 

Clown.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.