Glazer: Bills called about kamara, turned down

Steel City Mafia

• Steel City Mafia changed the title to Glazer: Bills called about kamara, turned down
Just now, Old Man said:

Nah, he is still a rookie. Looks like Moss is the bust.

Look at how other rookie RBs are performing. 2nd round rookie RBs should be able to perform right away. Not saying he's a bust but definitely a big disappointment so far. 

Hopefully we see him get unleashed now after the bye. 

• Agree 3

4 minutes ago, HappyDays said:

Kareem Hunt is the only name left that makes sense. We clearly want a pass catching RB but have no faith in James Cook.

Hunt makes a lot of sense in a Bills uniform.  Browns are looking for a 4th. Perhaps a 5th gets if done? 

11 minutes ago, HappyDays said:

Kareem Hunt is the only name left that makes sense. We clearly want a pass catching RB but have no faith in James Cook.

Or maybe want someone who under contract for a few more seasons as. I guarantee Singletary will return here if he feels could get playing time elsewhere and/or more money.

27 minutes ago, Chicken Boo said:

Wow!  

More than anything, I'm pleased to know that Beane has the same vision for this offense as I do.  A 3-down all purpose RB and you can start make room on the shelf for Lombardis.   

That's plural.

Any team would love to have a true 3-down back who excels at running, pass pro, and receiving.  The only question is how much are you willing to pay?

We already have a high-price QB, high-price WR, and high-price DE.  I'm pleased to know Beane is not willing to overpay for a RB.   

16 minutes ago, Process said:

I didn't say we shouldn't make it

I get you. You're not wrong in that it would certainly become an immediate narrative for media and fans, but sometimes it's important to point out what issues are actually affecting the team vs what's a false narrative.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.