Breece Hall possible blown ACL

RunTheBall

I do not root for injuries especially after the utter slog the Bills have gone through. (though I will laugh at the comeuppance of the criminally negligent Dolphins staff)

That said, it's good news for us. He's been the brightest spot in the Jets offense, and should help keep the remainder of the AFC East in a 7-9 win morass.

1 hour ago, GolfandBills said:

Bummer for the Jets.  Can’t say I’m sad 

I am. He was my favorite non-Bills player, but that’s mostly because I drafted him on all 4 of my fantasy teams (only player I had on 4 teams) and I was heavily criticized for drafting him for some reason. 

He was part of a team in a 12-team league that was sitting pretty in first place. My first 4 picks were:

kupp, deebo, josh Allen, Breece hall

the plan was to draft my WRs & QB first and take a bunch of RBs in the mid-rounds, and hopefully one would pan out. Well, Hall was that one, and now that he’s gone, I’m gonna need someone else to step up (Singletary/Tony Pollard who will probably always be hit or miss 🤦🏻‍♂️)

As much as I hate the Jests, I feel bad for this kid.  He's got great talent and was off to a great start in his NFL career.  I also don't think the Jests were a real threat to the Bills this season, even with Hall at 100%.  There are two issues with this injury:  1) he's lost for THIS season; and 2) given the severity of the injury, he might never be the same player he was.  Given today's medical technology, many players bounce back in a year or 2 and are just as good as before, but every player is different and RBs take a lot of pounding.  Wish him the best.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1

6 minutes ago, GolfandBills said:

Even with Hall they struggle score.  The Jets are frauds.  They’ll get exposed soon enough 

Probably this week. Bill will come up with a plan to take Carter out of the game and put it on Wilson's shoulders to win it. Wilson against a Belichick defense. What could go wrong.

7 minutes ago, Chicken Boo said:

@Rochesterfan Do you have anything to add or just emojis?

Nothing to add to your foolish comments.  

A guy that has a 4.1 YPC and scored 4 TDs and couldn’t even get on the field most of last year and a guy that the jets thought so much of they drafted Hall - yep no slouch

🤦‍♂️

• Haha (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Rochesterfan said:

Nothing to add to your foolish comments.  

A guy that has a 4.1 YPC and scored 4 TDs and couldn’t even get on the field most of last year and a guy that the jets thought so much of they drafted Hall - yep no slouch

🤦‍♂️

4.1 ypc as a rookie on a rebuilding Jets team, who's head coach is a conservative, old school, defense guy, from the Shanahan coaching staff that believes in utilizing RBs to win football games.

You should watch more football before criticizing those who do.

• Vomit 2

1 hour ago, msw2112 said:

As much as I hate the Jests, I feel bad for this kid.  He's got great talent and was off to a great start in his NFL career.  I also don't think the Jests were a real threat to the Bills this season, even with Hall at 100%.  There are two issues with this injury:  1) he's lost for THIS season; and 2) given the severity of the injury, he might never be the same player he was.  Given today's medical technology, many players bounce back in a year or 2 and are just as good as before, but every player is different and RBs take a lot of pounding.  Wish him the best.

1 hour ago, syhuang said:

Dobbins just had another procedure to clean up scar tissue, but it isn't really that similar...Dobbins had a torn ACL, LCL ,Meniscus and hamstring...not sure what else you could do but that has to be really painful....

https://www.baltimoreravens.com/news/jk-dobbins-knee-procedure-speed-up-recovery-process

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.