CMC, OBJ, HENRY, CHUBB, KUPP, KELCE, ADAMS… offensive juggernaut, yes…. but what if…

Italian Bills

Every year all the fans dream about getting great offensive players… here in Europe is the same with our soccer teams… but stop a while and think what it could be pair Von Miller with one between, Donald, Bosa 8 (both), Watt, Garret, Mack, great pass rushers like those. 

How much would you be on fire ? 

Having a defense with Miller plus one of the players mentioned above, would be crazy ! Watching them hunting others QBs would be insane. 

Could it ever be possibile having something like this to happen ? You are more experts than me, let me understand this. 

Edited by Italian Bills
  • Agree 2
  • Thank you (+1) 2

• Italian Bills changed the title to CMC, OBJ, HENRY, CHUBB, KUPP, KELCE, ADAMS… offensive juggernaut, yes…. but what if…
6 minutes ago, Italian Bills said:

Every here all the fans dream about getting great offensive players… here in Europe is the same with out soccer teams… but stop a while and think what it could pair Von Miller with one between, Donald, Bosa 8ì(both), Watt, Garret, Mack, great pass rushers like those. 

Having a defense with Miller plus one of the players mentioned above, would be crazy ! Watching them hunting others QB would be insane. 

Could be ever be possibile something like this ? You all are more experts than me, let me understand this. 

I feel like this post wouldn't make any less sense if you wrote it to me in Italian.  And I don't speak Italian.  

• Haha (+1) 6
  • Thank you (+1) 2

25 minutes ago, Italian Bills said:

but stop a while and think what it could pair Von Miller with one between, Donald, Bosa 8ì(both), Watt, Garret, Mack, great pass rushers like those.

Could be ever be possibile something like this ? You all are more experts than me, let me understand this. 

Von Miller played with Aaron Donald last season and Mack is on the same team as Bosa this year. So yes it is possible.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

7 minutes ago, Nelius said:

Patience my international friend, for we already have this - Von Miller and Groot. It's a long season but they're both gonna get 10+ sacks.

In other words, Greg Rousseau will eventually be one of those players mentioned above

Do you really think that ? 

32 minutes ago, DallasMac said:

I about had a seizure trying to read this

Well… i just edited it now, fixing here and there… but please, understand me, it was 6:45am and i was just woke up… and i’m not english mother language. 

• Like (+1) 10

5 hours ago, Italian Bills said:

Every year all the fans dream about getting great offensive players… here in Europe is the same with our soccer teams… but stop a while and think what it could be pair Von Miller with one between, Donald, Bosa 8 (both), Watt, Garret, Mack, great pass rushers like those. 

Having a defense with Miller plus one of the players mentioned above, would be crazy ! Watching them hunting others QBs would be insane. 

Could it ever be possibile having something like this to happen ? You are more experts than me, let me understand this. 

You're the world's #1 Bills fan in my opinion but you need to go back to watching soccer until the bye week is over.  

By the way, what's going on with Juventus?  I mean losing to Haifa which barely makes the top 150 teams in Europe?

Edited by Dan Darragh

6 hours ago, Italian Bills said:

Do you really think that ? 

Well… i just edited it now, fixing here and there… but please, understand me, it was 6:45am and i was just woke up… and i’m not english mother language. 

Your English anytime of the day is much better than my Italian ever!  I am hoping Groot develops and with Tre White back it gives them more time to get to the QB!

Go Bills!

• Like (+1) 2

4 hours ago, ChronicAndKnuckles said:

Guy is just trying to learn. Give him a break. 

Some pretty biting responses to a very honest question… jeez guys. 

To our Italian friend, yes it would be pretty cool to have Von and any of the players you mentioned above. Defense wins you games, and all those guys are very good at playing defense!  

But what most people are saying is true… our defense is currently very solid… We simply can’t afford another elite pass rusher.. and the hope is that our current D Line will rise to the level of elite (as players grow and mature, and as Von elevates them).

However you say “Go Bills!” in Italian… yeah, that!

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

7 hours ago, ChronicAndKnuckles said:

Guy is just trying to learn. Give him a break. 

Appreciated, very kind of you man. 

5 hours ago, Dan Darragh said:

You're the world's #1 Bills fan in my opinion but you need to go back to watching soccer until the bye week is over.  

By the way, what's going on with Juventus?  I mean losing to Haifa which barely makes the top 150 teams in Europe?

Hello bruh… eheh.. me the number one fan in the world is a “little” too much… 😄

What’s up with Juve ? After 10 years of complete dominance, three years ago they started making awful choice… coach, players… they tried the all in for the Champions League with Ronaldo but it didn’t work and so everything started going south. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

To quote Herb Brooks from Miracle, it's not about having all the best players, it's about having the right ones. 

Yeah, you need at least a couple superstars who can take over games.  We have Allen, Diggs and Von.  Milano is starting to look like that too.  But that aside, you don't just compile a whole roster of pro bowlers and expect it to gel (or be able to afford it, obviously).  Frankly I'm glad we don't have CMC.  When you have a player like that you want to give him the ball 20-25 times a game.  We don't need that.  This is Josh's offense.

12 hours ago, Nelius said:

100%. He's a 270 pound condor with 4 sacks already this year, learning from the absolute best in the game. Tell your friends to buy Greg Rousseau jerseys now.

Of course Mr Nelius is Groot’s agent, but don’t tell anyone 🤫. Though I do agree!

21 hours ago, Italian Bills said:

If your read it out loud in a thick Italian accent this post makes glorious sense. I love it. 

On 10/21/2022 at 1:23 AM, Italian Bills said:

I still haven't recovered from losing our old backfield of Bonucci, Chielini, and Barzagli on the national team!

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.