Allen at the padres game

Steel City Mafia

Am I the only one who’s pissed to see Josh enjoying himself throwing back a few beers? What’s he doing?  We’re in the middle of super bowl run.  He should be abstaining from any alcohol, watching film during his free time, preparing for the next game.  We don’t have time for any distractions. If you’re not getting better,  the enemy is! It’s super bowl or bust man,  wake up!

Just kidding.  

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Aussie Joe said:

Is Josh's girl typical of girls from Firebaugh? 

Well they are known for their ripe melons.

Firebaugh Eagles Cheer won 1st place in Dance at their competition!!

https://twitter.com/FHSeaglesports/status/1203462343692148736/photo/2

Beautiful women need to start somewhere.

Edited by Limeaid
added Firebaugh info
  • Haha (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Airseven said:

I hope “Josh” enjoys his time away.

What? Is the insinuation that his name is not Josh Allen?

This is about as weird as your random comment about not wanting Poyer extended the other day that you also didn't respond to. 

1 hour ago, bills6969 said:

Am I the only one who’s pissed to see Josh enjoying himself throwing back a few beers? What’s he doing?  We’re in the middle of super bowl run.  He should be abstaining from any alcohol, watching film during his free time, preparing for the next game.  We don’t have time for any distractions. If you’re not getting better,  the enemy is! It’s super bowl or bust man,  wake up!

Just kidding.  

HAHA HAHA HAHA HAHA HAHA HAHA HA HA HA HA .. .. 

🤦‍♂️

Edited by Chandler#81
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, bills6969 said:

Just kidding.  

we know. There’s no need to test out your open mic material here though.

1 hour ago, Fan in Chicago said:

Fox doesn't need to add "Buffalo Bills QB". He is THE Josh Allen. One and only. 

Well there is the other one in Jacksonville. 

I'm sure most people get them mixed up.  I honestly can't tell the difference unless I look really close. 

btfnqtymqsqgybnv4u6n

3915239.png&w=350&h=254

Edited by The Wiz
  • Haha (+1) 3

3 hours ago, HappyDays said:

I usually just ignore your posts, but I have to ask why did you put his name in quotes? What is this supposed to mean?

He’s kind of the best poster ever.  Don’t ya think?  Every take is so predictably terrible. And they just keep getting worse.  There’s no way someone could actually believe all of the stuff he says.  Obvious troll

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

6 hours ago, BuffaloBillyG said:

Hoffman was such a good player in his day. There was a nice stretch of time where he was every bit as automatic as Mariano Rivera.

Trevor Hoffman and Mariano Rivera were both great closers... but couldn't be different stylistically.

Hoffman kept throwing that change up (has any other pitcher built such a career on the change?) whereas it seems like Rivera broke bats with that cutter every time I saw him pitch.

28 minutes ago, Buffalo716 said:

Both have beautiful smiles and brown eyes 🤣

Both Josh Allens are great football players so they have that in common too.

And now I get to be the 6th person in 3 pages to point out that it's Tracy Hoffman, Trevor's wife that's from Buffalo.

6 hours ago, BillsFan130 said:

I think Josh would be easy to dislike if you're a fan of a rival team.

Lets face it- on the field he's pretty cocky, talks a lot of smack and of course is amazing.

Now as a bills fan I absolutely love it.

But even being in Miami week 3 and having friends who are Dolphin fans, there is definitely a lot of dislike towards him lol

Pretty sure that’s jealousy being displayed

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

8 hours ago, HappyDays said:

I usually just ignore your posts, but I have to ask why did you put his name in quotes? What is this supposed to mean?

It smells political to me.  OP has his panties in a wad that we refer to our white star player by his first name but our black star players we still refer to as Diggs, Milano, etc.  But OP is dumb because we do also say Von so it's not really a racial thing.

Edited by harryS

12 hours ago, Peter said:

Isn't Trevor from Buffalo?

You may be thinking of former Reds and current Mariners outfielder...and Bills fan...Jesse Winker. 

7 hours ago, bills6969 said:

Just kidding.  

I think it's safe to assume that he's not abstaining from something with that smoke show of a girlfriend. If he is, he probably needs that alcohol. :devil:

• Like (+1) 1

12 hours ago, BuffaloBillyG said:

Never thought I'd live long enough to see the QB of our very own Buffalo Bills be the biggest "rock star" in the NFL. Not only is Allen such a great player....but he's an even better human being. There is even a thread on the Pats message board where they talk about how hard it is to dislike him. He's just impossible to root against. 

So I went there to see for myself.  Damn.  Probably on the order of 50+ posts and 90% positive.  What alternate universe are we living in?

• Agree 1

28 minutes ago, freddyjj said:

She met Josh as both were at Firebaugh HS together.  She then finished HS at Clovis HS which is next town over.  She was a college cheerleader at Fresno State 

Not according to her on a podcast I listened to - she grew up in Fresno and he grew up in Firebaugh, 50 miles away. Different high schools. Their parents were friends and they met each other through dance classes with her and Josh’s sister in Fresno. They met when they were 8 or 9 at a baseball game and then not again until they were about 17. She took him to a dance and got made fun of dating a “D5 athlete” 

Edited by YoloinOhio
  • Like (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Not according to her on a podcast I listened to - she grew up in Fresno and he grew up in Firebaugh, 50 miles away. Different high schools. Their parents were friends and they met each other through dance classes with her and Josh’s sister in Fresno. They met when they were 8 or 9 at a baseball game and then not again until they were about 17. She took him to a dance and got made fun of dating a “D5 athlete” 

Ok but not what was reported 

"Williams and Allen have been dating for two years, according to their Instagram, but they’ve known each other since they were kids. Both grew up in Firebaugh, California, a small town 40 miles outside of Fresno, and attended Firebaugh High School together."

https://www.newyorkupstate.com/buffalo-bills/2019/12/josh-allen-girlfriend-brittany-williams-buffalo-bills-qb-are-longtime-sweethearts-photos.html

Edited by freddyjj

2 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

And they were off and on. She was a party girl, Josh wasnt into that. Then Josh became QB1 at Wyoming and hit a growth spurt and she left her BF for Josh.

Edited by Buffalo_Stampede

3 hours ago, harryS said:

It smells political to me.  OP has his panties in a wad that we refer to our white star player by his first name but our black star players we still refer to as Diggs, Milano, etc.  But OP is dumb because we do also say Von so it's not really a racial thing.

I never expected to learn that Milano is a black guy in a thread about Allen attending a San Diego Padres game.

What’s next?  Figuring out that Elam is 37 yeas old in a thread about Tua’s concussion?

• Haha (+1) 2

5 minutes ago, 4merper4mer said:

I never expected to learn that Milano is a black guy in a thread about Allen attending a San Diego Padres game.

What’s next?  Figuring out that Elam is 37 yeas old in a thread about Tua’s concussion?

Elam does look like he could be that age sooo….. you never know lol

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.