Week 6, 10/16/2022, Bills v. Chefs GAME BALLS

Freddie's Dead

As usual, Josh gets an automatic game ball, I pick 3 O and 3 D, and you have at it.

Devin "Motor" Singletary - Would have had an even bigger impact on the game if Dorsey hadn't explicably gone away from the run later in the game.  Gashed KC early and often before Dorsey pulled the plug.

Stefon "They Call Me Mister" Diggs - Big catch after big catch, that's all this guy does.  Came up huge again.

Gabe "Welcome Back" Davis - Monster TD catch to give the Bills an early lead, multiple big catches to keep things going.

Von Millerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr (in my best Rick Jeanneret) - Massive sacks to stop Mahomes on critical drives.  Held mercilessly all day long, but fought through it to come up big.  Forced the Rat into that final INT.  Also threw in a few impressive run stops.

Taron Johnson - Got roughed up by Kelce all day, but came up with the big INT to ICE THE GAME!!!

Leslie "Down Goes" Frazier - I have maligned him endlessly, but he came up with a defensive game plan to hold the highest scoring offense in the NFL to 20 points.  Chapeau to you, sir.

WHO YA GOT??

• Like (+1) 6
  • Awesome! (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 3

Diggs (10 Rec, 148  yd, 1 TD) and Miller (2 TFL, 2 Sacks) get my game balls with Josh JUST behind Diggs. . Others worth mentioning were Shaq Lawson (1 TFL, 1 Sack), Devin Singletary (107 tot yds) and Reggie Gilliam gets an atta boy. Who knew our FB could make plays? Heck ya!

Who stood out to you?

• Like (+1) 1

Allen 

"Don't Blink" Miller 

Diggs 

Singletary

Milano 

Johnson

Just now, SageAgainstTheMachine said:

Taron Johnson now has 5 career INTs.  3 of them have been game enders in enormously important games.  

Some people have a knack for making big plays in big moments and some don't...Bills seem to have a lot of players like that who when the games are bigger, they shine brighter.

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Freddie's Dead said:

Kelce gave him fits all day, but the INT was huge.

Kelce gives every defensive player in the NFL fits. He's unguardable.  Most of his push offs go uncalled albeit we got one today. He destroys the zone. I just don't understand why teams don't play him man more? But at least we kept him out of the endzone. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

Lest we forget our Bass-o-Matic had another perfect day, 3x3 XP plus a FG. 

Their kicker missed a FG, normally in his range, that might have changed the game, and gave us a shorter field for the Allen to Diggs TD.

Edited by BearNorth
  • Like (+1) 1

Allen, I liked that he trusted in Singletary to carry the load, but when the game was on the line he stepped up with key runs, that TD pass to Knox was clutch

Diggs, Allen couldn't find him a couple of times but the guy is always open

Davis, always good for a deep pass TD

Singletary, ran the ball well today, credit to the OL, obviously, I don't give the ball to the OL because they struggled in pass pro.

run defense, the Chiefs were denied every time they gave the ball to Helaire. Big reason we won this game. 

Elam, key Interception tonight, overall a good outing against a potent passing offense. 

Von Miller and the DL overall. Daquan Jones against the run was a beast. Mahomes was well contained at times and couldn't hurt us much with his legs. 

• Like (+1) 1

Von. 

We don’t win that game without Von.

I’d say Josh, but that’s an every week occurrence.

Back to back drives in crunch time, first a sack, then a pressure that led to an interception.

My game ball 1000% goes to Von Miller.

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.