NFL Week #1 - Bills at the Rams - 2nd Half Thread

BuffaloBill

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, MPT said:

Surprisingly no. I was sure they would. Would have been worth it though.

Yeah they probably should have.

And yes it was worth it right there.

Keep my QB's name out yer mouth :lol:

Just now, daz28 said:

I need 3 more either team for parley

I have Kupp for yards and a TD, Davis for yards and a TD, Josh for yards and 2+ TD. All I'm missing is 80 yards and a TD for Stafford. Won't be upset if he doesn't get it though.

Just now, Ralonzo said:

I think Jalen Ramsey is trash. I don’t care what nobody say. He’s trash. And it’s gonna show too. That’s a stupid trade to me. We play them this year, and I’m excited as hell. I hope he’s their starting cornerback. He played at Florida State for the Criminoles. Every time they played a big school—like, they played Iowa State, which is not a big school in my opinion because I went to Wyoming, and he got toasted, and they lost by a couple touchdowns or something like that.

He never beat a big school. If you look at his games against big schools, it was always hella completions, hella touchdowns. It’s like: Yo, if you’re this good, why couldn’t you do better? He fits that mold, he’s a big, tall cornerback. Big length, supposedly. I don’t see it, personally.

readers digest version:  he's a punk.

• Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, MPT said:

I have Kupp for yards and a TD, Davis for yards and a TD, Josh for yards and 2+ TD. All I'm missing is 80 yards and a TD for Stafford. Won't be upset if he doesn't get it though.

Sounds like me and my buddies team we have kupp and Gabe too.  Waller and dawesome for TE.  Russel for QB