Diggs absolutely hammers fan running on he field in the final two minutes...hilarious!

Big Turk

• Big Turk changed the title to Diggs absolutely hammers fan running on he field in the final two minutes...hilarious!
2 minutes ago, Starr Almighty said:

Yeah he sucked last night while getting triple covered 

haha.  opened up Davis.  Where the heck was that all year.  Oh, Daboll.  But to the other guys point, #1 WR's get open against triple coverage.  Hill did it, D. Adams routinely does it.  Diggs was MIA, but could be Daboll, could be Allen was like, "Gabe is open or singled and going there," which is smart.  

Get a real OC in here.  

Edited by RyanC883
  • Agree 3

Are we really pooping on Diggs when the Bills put up 36 points and had a victory with 13 seconds left against a great KC team who won the toss and made fun of our Defense ???

I think some people have misplaced their anger 

• Like (+1) 3
  • Agree 3
  • Thank you (+1) 2

7 minutes ago, Billsfan1972 said:

Really that was what happened?  Chase tripled too vs. Tenn, Adams vs. SF & Kupp vs. TB?

Why is it every time someone doesn't show up the excuses start.

2 minutes ago, ddaryl said:

Are we really pooping on Diggs when the Bills put up 36 points and had a victory with 13 seconds left against a great KC team who won the toss and made fun of our Defense ???

I think some people have misplaced their anger 

not me, just busting on the 1 Diggs hi light.

I have already posted in the Box that Diggs stats weren't relevant given the score and Gabe's takeover of the game.

7 minutes ago, Mr. WEO said:

not me, just busting on the 1 Diggs hi light.

I have already posted in the Box that Diggs stats weren't relevant given the score and Gabe's takeover of the game.

It was a hell of a hit though!!!!

Diggs is the Bills' best receiver.  He made a great catch on the 2 point convert, but he was invisible yesterday.  That doesn't happen to stars. 

But today is about other things. 

2 minutes ago, Billsfan1972 said:

It was a hell of a hit though!!!!

Diggs is the Bills' best receiver.  He made a great catch on the 2 point convert, but he was invisible yesterday.  That doesn't happen to stars. 

But today is about other things. 

In the end, they didn't need him to be their #1 WR, really.  They put up 422 yards and 36 points vs what had been one of the top Ds in the past 3 months.

Invisible was the statue of Leslie Frazier's over hyped D.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Billsfan1972 said:

Really that was what happened?  Chase tripled too vs. Tenn, Adams vs. SF & Kupp vs. TB?

Why is it every time someone doesn't show up the excuses start.

Triple coverage is an excuse? I guess we lost cause of him. Crazy thing is  I thought him getting all that attention actually helped us.

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Starr Almighty said:

Triple coverage is an excuse? I guess we lost cause of him. Crazy thing is  I thought him getting all that attention actually helped us.

Well Davis & Beasley were responsible for almost all the yards.  

Not the place to debate, but you just never see see little production from your star on a big stage (3 catches + 2 point convert <10 yards).

And I'm a Diggs fan.  

2 minutes ago, Billsfan1972 said:

Well Davis & Beasley were responsible for almost all the yards.  

Not the place to debate, but you just never see see little production from your star on a big stage (3 catches + 2 point convert <10 yards).

And I'm a Diggs fan.  

Did we lose because of him? Or did him getting all the attention help the team? This is all I need answered.

1 hour ago, RyanC883 said:

haha.  opened up Davis.  Where the heck was that all year.  Oh, Daboll.  But to the other guys point, #1 WR's get open against triple coverage.  Hill did it, D. Adams routinely does it.  Diggs was MIA, but could be Daboll, could be Allen was like, "Gabe is open or singled and going there," which is smart.  

Get a real OC in here.  

I mean, I can’t be upset at the offense and passing game, right? If we were struggling and never tried to feed diggs I’d have more questions.

1 hour ago, RyanC883 said:

Get a real OC in here.  

And when I started a thread earlier this year, there was the usual excuses for Diggs.  

As said other things to discuss today, but it is disconcerting to see Diggs mia.

6 hours ago, Starr Almighty said:

Did we lose because of him? Or did him getting all the attention help the team? This is all I need answered.

Gabe Davis certainly had some room to roam with all the attention on Diggs! 

Back to the clown show: what do you think the odds are that alcohol may have been a factor? I like the guys who struggle with math saying a guy gave 110% effort. BUT, in this case I’m guessing alcohol was 125% involved!

The clip made me think of Mike Curtis with the Colts, #32 I believe, their MLB, absolutely LAYING OUT some fan who ran out onto the field. This guy got off easy! Anyone else remember that? 

God knows he did not do anything else yesterday all that talking did not even show up

True , you expect more , esp after all the self created Drama, posing on the field after the game last year. Prior 1s still showed up in big games.  Reed wasn’t ever held to 7 yds in a game.   He caught the 2 point conversion , but allowed himself to be taken completely away otherwise. The one thing he did was draw double coverage and that helped Gabe , who did show up with perhaps the game of his career , however long it might be.  But Diggs has to be more productive than just being a decoy as you #1 receiver.  He disappeared in several games this year , not to this extent , but it happened and I suspect he took his success a little fir granted. Time will tell, even yelling if he can remain a true #1.  

What happened to knox, Sanders, mckenzie who all also were allowed to mysteriously disappear in the biggest game of the season!?  I suspect this is from Dabolls inconsistency , lack of use of motion, lack of formations to create mismatches.  Amazing how Reid was able to still keep Hill, Kelce, and his other receivers all productive.  This type of game is my main issue with Daboll.   Why complain you say, we scored 36 points?  Well , we lost ( mostly on the d) but we had several wasted possessions in the first half.  It’s a typical game of lull periods that Dabolls play calling produced in almost every game but the Pats playoff game.    How do you not get Knox more involved , or mckenzie after the success in that game?  Daboll is an OC who allows himself to be dictated to   We should have been out in front in the first half and not having to depend on Josh heroics in the last two min. This was a pattern over and over this year. With our talent , their starting safety  out in the first quarter , we should have been testing them more earlier rather than waiting until we were down by 9!  

There is no excuse for the horrible d performance , and believe me , “13 seconds” will live on for years for Bills fans.  Josh was indeed heroic and is a superstar QB. The o had a great opening drive and then once again got stale, questionable ( why in this game did we start throwing to Gilliam?), and lacked urgency after the few stops the d managed in the first half. Good OC’s don’t have several of their receivers shut down ; they create situations that force the D to react to new choices.  Daboll has very often been forced to be the one to react and it didn’t happen until late in the game when many of his options were situationally limited. 

Josh will be fine without Daboll. It’s just an unknown for  him as he only has experience withDaboll. It’s time for fresh ideas ; you have a once in a lifetime talented QB and it’s time for a truly creative OC to take over. Our O success is because of Josh , not based on creativity to support his amazing talents.  Look at coaches succeeding with players like Jimmy G ( imagine Shanahan wiith Josh!) or the creative use of support for Burrows in Cincy with the drafting of young , speedy wide receivers , and of course , look at Reid’s offensive production and creativity.  I will be fine seeing Daboll go elsewhere , and I suspect he will not have the success “ transforming” another QB like how much credit he gets about Josh.    The D failed and was the primary reason for our loss, but it’s a complimentary game and the O putting up just 14 first half points while our D still was fresh, was just as big a failure.  7 more points in that half , which should have happened instead of the “ return of the lulls” , and we would never be remembering “13seconds” for perhaps the remainder of our time as fans of the Bills!  

It was a wasted opportunity yesterday, and I have seen that before from the Bills , and I hope the team does recover and keep moving forward. Players will be a year older ( hyde/ poyer) , more than a few will be gone, and you never are promised the same chemistry or to have a home AFC championship game against a playoff inexperienced team like the Bengals to just simply happen again. All the pre game breaks fell in line for the Bills , and that lost opportunity might linger longer if the right changes don’t fall in place for the organization. One such change may be done for us, getting fresh coordinators ( this might be the ceiling for this group) because ours have moved “ up” to HC positions.  My hope is this will be a positive change! 

• Like (+1) 2

8 hours ago, RyanC883 said:

Get a real OC in here.  

#1s do get open. And I'll bet he was open quite a bit and we'll see it in the All-22.

But less open than Davis with Diggs focusing the coverage on him.

Our guys getting open was not the problem in this game. The passing game was white-hot.

I don’t know why people keep making excuses for Diggs, yes he gets double sometimes, this “triple covered” is bull.  If you honestly dedicated 3 defenders to one guy, you wouldn’t have anybody left for the rest of the 11 guys out there.   The fact y’all lap it up like a kitten drinks from a saucer is sad.  Get this one fact through your heads, Diggs does not scare defenses.  He’s not resoundingly fast, he is small, he gets open with great route running.  He’s a good, not great player.  He’s a low end #1, he’s the best the Bills have, but that’s not saying much.   Force feed him the ball and he’ll catch it. 

This forum over rates the WR position so much it’s comical.  Aside from Diggs, you have a 30 year old slot receiver that’s never had a 1000 yard game.  You have a washed up Smurf that hasn’t had 1000 yards in 6 years and only had 3 1k seasons in 11 seasons.  McKenzie doesn’t even count.  Then you have Davis who is the only size/speed combo on the active roster. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.