Allen is a stud

Niagara Dude

Congrats to Allen who was amazing,  our defence and stupid coaching at the end cost us a shot at Super Bowl. How about kicking the ball along the ground to kill about 4-5 secs and then just hold guys on there line and take the 5 yards.  DUMB coaching killed us , only mistake Allen made was losing coin toss.

Edited by Niagara Dude
  • Like (+1) 9
  • Agree 8
  • Awesome! (+1) 5

Just now, NoHuddleKelly12 said:

Allen did everything he could short of subbing in for our anemic 4th quarter pass rush. Allen is the freaking man, at least we all know that now with emphasis. He’ll get his before it’s all said and done. 

Unless we can somehow play at home, we literally have almost no shot of beating the Chiefs in Arrowhead.

Yeah, I'm feeling a bit defeatist right now, but beating Mahomes in Arrowhead in the playoffs is damn near impossible. Guy plays next to perfect there in all 9 or 10 of his games. If we can't get them at home, we're hoping for a miracle.

You're not going to get a better shot then this. Could've hosted AFCCG at home next week, but instead let them move all the way up the field in 10 seconds. Not 13 seconds, but 10. They had 3 seconds left when kicking the FG. Defense let them go all the way down field in 10 seconds.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Sad 2

11 minutes ago, Jerome007 said:

Josh is the man. Sadly, so is Mahomes. It's better than Manning-Brady

Sadly, our nemesis being on KC is the result of McCoach trading Andy Reid the pick.

Don't get me wrong, I would choose Josh as the QB of the Buffalo Bills 10 times out of 10 (not only due to his ability as a QB and team leader but also because of how he embraced Buffalo).

Nevertheless, it kills me that we traded that Mahomes pick to an AFC team. It is what it is but I cannot wait until we are on the other side of these games. We deserved to win the game today but for some stupid coaching decisions.

Edited by Peter
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

15 minutes ago, BigDingus said:

Unless we can somehow play at home, we literally have almost no shot of beating the Chiefs in Arrowhead.

Yeah, I'm feeling a bit defeatist right now, but beating Mahomes in Arrowhead in the playoffs is damn near impossible. Guy plays next to perfect there in all 9 or 10 of his games. If we can't get them at home, we're hoping for a miracle.

You're not going to get a better shot then this. Could've hosted AFCCG at home next week, but instead let them move all the way up the field in 10 seconds. Not 13 seconds, but 10. They had 3 seconds left when kicking the FG. Defense let them go all the way down field in 10 seconds.

Beat the jags and maybe it’s different. Whatever.  It sucks, and it will for awhile, but we will get that team.  Not having Tre really killed us tonight. And, of course, the use of the prevent. 

• Agree 1

7 minutes ago, No_Matter_What said:

No offense, but did you actually watch the game? The other guy is just as good. They are 1A and 1B in whatever order and after them its not close.

Yeah right.  You can see clear coaching advantages for Patricia.   Allen is all him, willing this team forward.   Our QB has to overcome his coaches.  

8 minutes ago, No_Matter_What said:

No offense, but did you actually watch the game? The other guy is just as good. They are 1A and 1B in whatever order and after them its not close.

KC’s window is now and closing, the Bills are just entering theirs…. We’ll get ours… 

• Agree 1

22 minutes ago, Peter said:

(Perhaps unpopular) Hot take:

Josh Allen is the best QB in the history of the Buffalo Bills.

I watched Jim Kelly and he was terrific but this kid is on another planet he played one of the greatest games I’ve ever seen a qb play tonight it’s up to the bills front office to keep getting him help 

• Like (+1) 5
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

28 minutes ago, BuffaloBillsGospel said:

That Allen TD should have been enough, it's a damn shame the D did him dirty like that!

Put it on the coaches

They didn't have to put the defense in that spot with a kick that would have had to have been returned.

They blew it because they are simply not great coaches...unlike Allen who deserved to take the throne from Mahomes

• Like (+1) 2

25 minutes ago, Peter said:

(Perhaps unpopular) Hot take:

Josh Allen is the best QB in the history of the Buffalo Bills.

It's not debatable after tonight, I think. He just needs to put in the years and he will overtake every franchise record. And I do believe he will get this team a Superbowl win.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.