This was our best performance by offensive line

Niagara Dude

2 minutes ago, FarrellsFinest said:

Bates should play more! Probably will because of ike.

Well Feliciano will have a say. Bates probably goes to the bench if Feliciano is healthy but he becomes the 1st OG to sub in. Hopefully the Ford era is over. Bates always been better.

Bates is more smart than physically gifted, but I think we need more smart.

Edited by Buffalo_Stampede

24 minutes ago, Buffalo_Stampede said:

Well Feliciano will have a say. Bates probably goes to the bench if Feliciano is healthy but he becomes the 1st OG to sub in. Hopefully the Ford era is over. Bates always been better.

Bates is more smart than physically gifted, but I think we need more smart.

I agree except i dont think Feliciano has done anything to get his spot back. Lets give this guy his fair chance he earned the right after today.

42 minutes ago, Buffalo_Stampede said:

Without all22 Bates once again held his own.

I know there was at least a couple pressures he gave up but he's an upgrade over Ford.

it wasn’t just Bates. In fact, Ford has been playing okay the last few weeks. Williams and Dawkins have been really

bad. Morse has been bad. Brown was awful last week. 

then, today, everyone was great. I really don’t understand what happened— but every single guy played amazingly today. 

47 minutes ago, Niagara Dude said:

The line was great all day,  no way Allen makes some of throw he made today without time. This was without question the best game of the season for our offensive line and hope it continues.

It was a solid performance, and maybe "best" among quality defenses...

But we had even better games early in the year in some of the blowout games IMO.

49 minutes ago, Niagara Dude said:

The line was great all day,  no way Allen makes some of throw he made today without time. This was without question the best game of the season for our offensive line and hope it continues.

You take those 5 and make them the starters for the rest of the season…keep Ford and Feliciano on the bench

They played very well...Allen had plenty of time most of the day.

4 minutes ago, NewEra said:

Helluva performance by the OL, they allowed Josh to win the game

They were the biggest reason why Allen hasn't looked like he did today more often. Fix this, and these head shaking(in awe) Allen performances become commonplace again.

• Agree 3

I like the way Bates played. But I think the difference was Morse. I thought he had a very good game. If he plays they way he is capable I think it makes a huge difference. 

Brown and Bates are both guys with ridiculous RAS numbers athletically. We looked more athletic out there today. 

• Agree 1

26 minutes ago, 17islongenough said:

I think the line going forward has to be 

Dawkins

Bates

Morse

Williams

Brown

Not sure what they will get with Feliciano since he has to be in the hospital 

They have to stick with this line.

Nuts if they change it.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.