GDT: Browns @ Packers, Christmas Day, 4:30 PM Eastern

RiotAct

Baker, Baker, Baker, whatcha doing?

I don't know why but I like Mayfield, always have. He does constantly disappoint though. Not that I'm upset about them losing this game, it helps us so it's all good. Although if I could choose 1 team other than us to win the SB it would be Cleveland or Cincy

3 minutes ago, ColoradoBills said:

All true but just as likely to lose today and at least 1 if not both remaining games.

Cleveland wins last two

each team has 2 divisional games left and one non division game.  Each team loses non division  game.

Baltimore loses a divisional game 

that's just one scenario.

The Packers are making good plays, and the Browns are making some bad plays -- BUT -- I count three missed calls by the refs that helped the Packers.  The first INT was because of illegal contact by the Packers DB.  The sack on Mayfield before he threw the second INT was after no call on a clear face mask by the Packers.  

This reminds me a lot of the Bills going into Tampa Bay and trying to beat one of the darling teams of the NFL.

Of course I'm delighted whenever another AFC team loses to an NFC team, but this is pretty stenchy.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

1 minute ago, Utah John said:

The Packers are making good plays, and the Browns are making some bad plays -- BUT -- I count three missed calls by the refs that helped the Packers.  The first INT was because of illegal contact by the Packers DB.  The sack on Mayfield before he threw the second INT was after no call on a clear face mask by the Packers.  

This reminds me a lot of the Bills going into Tampa Bay and trying to beat one of the darling teams of the NFL.

Of course I'm delighted whenever another AFC team loses to an NFC team, but this is pretty stenchy.

The spotting of the ball has been very friendly to GB too.

• Agree 1

Ah some good old fake NFL football on Christmas. 

11 minutes ago, stosh64 said:

Now not only do I have to suffer through announcers ball washing aaron, but TBD members have taken to polishing his knob now too. :wallbash:

That's what you get for constantly puking on everyone's comments.  LOL. 

• Haha (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.