GDT: Browns @ Packers, Christmas Day, 4:30 PM Eastern

RiotAct

If the nfl WANTS to fix their broken officiating they would make a penalty like THAT reviewable by the eye in the sky and not have to have the browns challenge it. 

what a TERRIBLE call that was.  Ridiculous. Clear Offside.  Way to go cheater nfl

• Agree 2

49 minutes ago, 78thealltimegreat said:

Baker Mayfield just isn’t a franchise QB despite how much some people pump his tires must be the commercials 

I think he's still too good to walk away from. You can't give him the mega deal. I'd consider giving him a contract on the level of the back half of the top 10. Something intelligently structured.

Just now, RichRiderBills said:

I think he's still too good to walk away from. You can't give him the mega deal. I'd consider giving him a contract on the level of the back half of the top 10. Something intelligently structured.

Remember, it's the Browns you're talking about.

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, RichRiderBills said:

Give him a 5th year option and hold for a year.  Makes sense as I agree, he’s better than most likely the alternative of drafting late.  Make him earn it another year.  I have zero issues with our contract with Allen.

Just now, benderbender said:

I feel if the defense couldn't stop you on 14 plays, what make you think that they'd stop you on the 15th? But honestly, that's from being a Bills fan and our 80% defensive 2 point conversion failure rate

If they would not of not converted a FG only ties.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.