GDT: Browns @ Packers, Christmas Day, 4:30 PM Eastern

RiotAct

1 minute ago, GoBills808 said:

Hard to put that all on the QB

you have an injured Mayfield and you roll him out left really Stefanski🤦‍♂️

That may be but the injured Mayfield doesn’t belong on the same field as the injured Rodgers. No comparison. One is playing great. The other isn’t 

• Like (+1) 1

21 minutes ago, RobbRiddick said:

He was good on that drive.

He's very inconsistent but I've always liked his gritty attitude. 

He sucks 

3 minutes ago, GoBills808 said:

Hard to put that all on the QB

you have an injured Mayfield and you roll him out left really Stefanski🤦‍♂️

He not hurt right now 

Just now, ColoradoBills said:

If we are seeing this season who Baker is at QB I just don't see him getting a contract offered to him this offseason.

Got to let him play out his 5th year option and a decision being made after that.

An expensive long term deal just seems foolish right now.

It's an awful situation for the Browns. They either give him a contract and saddled with him for years, he stinks again next season and they are starting over after 2 bad years, or the best case Baker blows up and even then they will have to give him the biggest contract in the NFL on 4 meh to bad years and 1 good year.  

• Like (+1) 1

no way im signing baker. next season im looking to steal rodgers and settling on russ if avialable. or putting a flyer out on deshaun

will get the call but its his last challenge. i dont think you should challenge that and be out of challenges now

Edited by balln
  • Agree 1

3 minutes ago, balln said:

no way im signing baker. next season im looking to steal rodgers and settling on russ if avialable. or putting a flyer out on deshaun

will get the call but its his last challenge. i dont think you should challenge that and be out of challenges now

Agreed. I think all correct challenges shouldn’t count against a team at all. You’re still getting punished for officials sucking at their jobs by having to challenge all the time. 

Edited by Billznut
  • Agree 1

8 minutes ago, BuffaloBills1998 said:

I do wonder if Cleveland regrets not taking Allen 1st overall?? I read Cleveland is in the mix now for Watson lol

leading up right before draft - i heard of allen being #1 overall. i was an allen hater at that time, but looking back wonder who liked him from CLE - the GM who made the pick was all about baker winning in college and performance against the top college teams

Edited by balln

12 minutes ago, BuffaloBills1998 said:

I do wonder if Cleveland regrets not taking Allen 1st overall?? I read Cleveland is in the mix now for Watson lol

Cleveland, NYG, NYJ, Denver & Indy.  All would be a better team if they had drafted Josh instead of the guy they picked.  The only one with an excuse was Indy because they had no idea Luck would retire a year later & went with the best offensive lineman to protect him.  

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.