Merry Christmas!

Bad Things

Well, it's already Christmas morning out here on the other side of the international date line.

So, before heading out for a walk on the beach, I just wanted to wish all my Bills brothers and sisters a merry Christmas and a healthy and happy New Year!

Let's go Buffalo!!!

Edited by Bad Things
  • Like (+1) 5
  • Thank you (+1) 13

34 minutes ago, Bad Things said:

Well, it's already Christmas morning down here, on the other side of the international date line. So, before heading out to the beach, I just wanted to wish all of my Bills brothers and sisters a merry Christmas and a healthy and happy New Year!

Let's go Buffalo!!!

Cheers Brother.

• Thank you (+1) 3

• Bad Things changed the title to Merry Christmas!
2 hours ago, Bad Things said:

Well, it's already Christmas morning out here on the other side of the international date line.

So, before heading out for a walk on the beach, I just wanted to wish all my Bills brothers and sisters a merry Christmas and a healthy and happy New Year!

Let's go Buffalo!!!

I just got back from a walk on the beach in Florida, some 8,000 miles away from your beach walk!

The sun never sets on the Bills Empire!

Merry Christmas to you and your family as well.

• Thank you (+1) 2

2 hours ago, Buffalo619 said:

Merry Christmas. Hosting Christmas eve party for the first time. Cooking for 35 people!!  Go Bills!! 

WHOA! That’s a good size crowd!

Good luck pulling it off, and Merry Christmas everyone! Throw in a happy and healthy New Year! 

EDIT: Curious to know what you’re having for so many people. 

Edited by Augie
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Buffalo619 said:

Merry Christmas. Hosting Christmas eve party for the first time. Cooking for 35 people!!  Go Bills!! 

Great to hear. Our family has over 50 people this evening. We won’t shut down Christmas again. Merry Christmas all, a Great  2022 I have a feeling it will be a positive one. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

43 minutes ago, wppete said:

Great to hear. Our family has over 50 people this evening. We won’t shut down Christmas again. Merry Christmas all, a Great  2022 I have a feeling it will be a positive one. 

Our Florida house could handle that many, and often did, without using the whole house or outdoor living areas. Our first Atlanta house struggled to handle 23 at Thanksgiving, one of the reasons we moved last week to a house that can handle a large party. We like to entertain and always have, but we like out neighborhood. SO…..we bought a bigger house four doors away! 

You can only throw the BIG party so often. More than about a dozen and you don’t get to spend time and talk with everyone. But when you want to go all out, you just need the space to do it right. The wife has already said next year’s office holiday party is going to be at our place. It might take that long to replace the kitchen and get it the way we want it. 

EDIT: A telling difference between my wife and myself -  While she’s planning to host next year’s work holiday party, I’m looking to throw THIS year’s AFC/NFC Championship games! Hoping the Bills are in there, but fun either way. Best day of the year for a party! The Super Bowl is more hype, and half the chance you’ll get a good game. Pool table gets delivered next week, but we probably won’t have that furniture yet……so I’ll tell people to bring “soccer chairs” if need be. Hey, it’s a work in progress! 

Edited by Augie
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.