Gabe Davis on covid list

Steptide

It is time for the NFL to delay the league by a month.  It's the only way to get thru this.  Maybe the vaccinated will be able to get back soon enough to actually have enough players for the next couple weeks? 

Edited by nedboy7
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Dislike 1

Just now, Bermuda Triangle said:

judging by his likes of Beasley's tweet rants earlier this year, I'd be surprised if Davis was vaxxed.

Thought the same but you can’t go by that.  McKenzie, Poyer and Feliciano all supported him.  They are all vaxxed 

Just now, Steptide said:

Yes there is with 2 negative tests (I believe) 

Right but that’s never happened.  You test positive for longer than 2 days 

• Thank you (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Bermuda Triangle said:

judging by his likes of Beasley's tweet rants earlier this year, I'd be surprised if Davis was vaxxed.

Well that sucks if true. If he’s unvaxxed we know he’s missing at least the next 2 games (since 10 das from today is Monday Jan. 3rd).

I do remember him sharing some crazy covid conspiracies too so it wouldn’t surprise me if he wasn’t vaxxed. Still hoping he is though. 🤞🤞

Edited by BillsFan4
  • Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Giuseppe Tognarelli said:

Meanwhile, the media and Patriots fans will totally ignore this and make judgments on the Bills based on this game. It's infuriating.

Who cares what those idiots think?

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Blainorama5 said:

Just want to say a heartfelt Thank You to all the unvaccinated players!!  Great job!   😖

I know, i know it's not all on them (the transmittability of Omicron is off the charts) - but it sure hasn't freakin' helped any!

Just so mad that it's coming down to this with such a big game on the line and guys are just seemingly randomly taken off the roster at any given moment.  GRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!

Does Josh even make it to Sunday???  At this rate, I'm not so sure....

Why would you blame the unvaccianted players?  They are NOT driving the covid spread in the NFL. In fact with 97% of the league vaccinated the unvaccinated players contribution to this is like a pea on an elephants back.  Heck Dawkins IS vaccinated and missed games because of the covid. Even with the new rules the NFL adopted vaccinated players are still catching covid and not clearing up quickly.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Vomit 2
  • Agree 4
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Dislike 3