12/19/21 Gameday Bills vs Panthers Second Half Thread

Hapless Bills Fan

2 minutes ago, Coach Tuesday said:

This offense is broken.  Looks like Mularkey’s offense with a better QB.

Currently beating the Carolina defense's average PPG and still 20 minutes left. It's incredible what Allen is able to do with awful pass protection and slightly above average weapons.

• Like (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, Freddie's Dead said:

That's why the Bills TE position continues to be a non-factor in the offense.  We always favor blockers.

Eh, Different teams need different types of players.  This team needs a TE2 that can somewhat block imo.  Knox isn’t a blocker.  He’s an athletic pass catcher.  I don’t see why we would want two of them…..while our OL sucks.  

Just now, LeGOATski said:

Hey everyone. It's 24-8. 

Can you tell again how the game is too close? 

Or are you just going to come back and complain if the Panthers score again?

Oh they will, that is just how some posters are.... its exhausting a bit.  As well as the fire McDermott shtick they keep doing.  

• Agree 1

NFL is rigged! RIGGED I TELL YA!

The refs extended our drive because the refs are in the pocket of Bill Beli... I mean the other Bills. Eh, maybe they just have a soft spot for any person or team with "Bill" in the name?

I kid, I kid... This is why I don't think the games are "rigged." Refs get caught up in home field atmosphere, regardless of if they mean to. Glad this time it worked in our favor 😈

• Dislike 1

Just now, NewEra said:

Eh, Different teams need different types of players.  This team needs a TE2 that can somewhat block imo.  Knox isn’t a blocker.  He’s an athletic pass catcher.  I don’t see why we would want two of them…..while our OL sucks.  

I have a thing for guys that catch everything thrown to them, like Hollister and Reilly.

• Like (+1) 2

13 minutes ago, Freddie's Dead said:

That's why the Bills TE position continues to be a non-factor in the offense.  We always favor blockers.

Sweeney was blocking on the TD to Davis. Without him blocking, he probably would’ve gotten sacked. It would be nice if the TE2 was a good blocker instead of a bum like Sweeney.  He made the play because the DE didn’t rush

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, CaliBills said:

Oh they will, that is just how some posters are.... its exhausting a bit.  As well as the fire McDermott shtick they keep doing.  

Do you think that flag should’ve been thrown to extend that drive? When you need bad calls to move the ball, it’s not good. This team should not need these to win. They’re better than Carolina. That’s what it is. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.