If anyone wants to say the NFL isn't rigged, please re-watch that game

UKBillFan

2 hours ago, RyanC883 said:

this is full blown conspiracy theory to explain crappy officiating.  if its rigged then Pats would not have lost to NYG in their quest for an undefeated season.  if its rigged then someone involved would have written a book and mad millions off it. 

Just horrid refs because they are not fined for being awful.   

What better move do you make to cover up the cheating. Make the best team ever led by football living legend the all mighty king of kings himself Tom Yezzus Brady lose the title game in the perfect season and keep him from going to 4 on a row. 

47 minutes ago, Gisele said:

We noticed the weird ball spotting early in the game.  What the hell was up with that?  Don't think it mattered except for the 4th down THAT SHOULD HAVE BEEN MEASURED but they kept giving them an extra yard on spots.  

Same as last week vs the Pats. Our opponents get the benefit of the doubt.  Neither play looked like a 1st down from the get go.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, NewEra said:

Same as last week vs the Pats. Our opponents get the benefit of the doubt.  Neither play looked like a 1st down from the get go.

The lack of chains is something I have noticed this year as a running trend. Basically if it is close they give them a first it appears. The only time I remember even seeing the use the chain in the past month is against Indy after they already moved the chains and then brought them back to measure.

2 hours ago, ComradeKayAdams said:

With myself as their vessel of vengeance, the Pro Football Gods of Buffalo have ordained that these referees be doxed online, kidnapped, tied up, and forced to watch footage of each egregious call from the Bucs game.

You don't seem to understand - the refs are SENT by the football gods.  They're our punishment for drafting Walt Patulski #1 overall.  It's a 50 year curse, and we're only 49 years in.

53 minutes ago, NewEra said:

Mac's was down and Refs didn't care.  Stupid challenge, but frustrating none the less.  Those were the winning points.

Spots were off all night and in TB's favour every time.

2 minutes ago, Billsfan1972 said:

Mac's was down and Refs didn't care.  Stupid challenge, but frustrating none the less.  Those were the winning points.

Spots were off all night and in TB's favour every time.

Yup.  And no one is surprised.  It’s like clock work

This puts all of my feelings together for today's officials.  You wonder why they are not investigated for improper promotions?  Might just be because senior agents who gave the promotions are engaged into it as well.  Don't forget what Donaghuy said on Chad Dukes that he knew other major league officials in various leagues are engaged into gambling and point shaving gambling operations as well.  

Terry Pegula would've never gotten away with having a Tong or Traid girl giving him a special massage and would've never recovered.  The league would've forced him to sell the team.  Roger Goodell and Robert Kraft have a family alliance basically written in blood going back to the Detroit Purple Gang-era.  Wondering what connections Kraft has to getting girls from the Tongs and Traids nationally.  

• Haha (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, BTB said:

Don’t want to worry about “PI/non PI” calls?  Don’t fall behind by 21 points where you then have to depend on each and every play in order to get back in the game.  

Once again, when the Bills lose, there is always much misdirected anger. 

Wasn't the Fournette 47 yard run right after the bogus holding call on Johnson?  Actually the idiots called it on Poyer even though he was in the next area code.  I think that was another game changing call against the Bills.  And they can't even call it against the right person.  Something needs to be done about the reffing in general or they just might lose me as an NFL fan.  It's utterly ridiculous.

• Thank you (+1) 2

"Rigged" is too much, but everybody knows that certain teams (Dallas, Pittsburgh, New England) and certain players (Brady) get the benefit of every close call.  Yesterday was a good example.  The Bills were certainly good enough to beat Tampa.  But when the officials intervened to force overtime and then gave them a little more help with the PI on Wallace, it was a little too much.  It's hard to beat any good team three times in the same game. 

• Like (+1) 2

1 hour ago, Buffalo Timmy said:

The lack of chains is something I have noticed this year as a running trend. Basically if it is close they give them a first it appears. The only time I remember even seeing the use the chain in the past month is against Indy after they already moved the chains and then brought them back to measure.

Yeah.  Measurements slow the game down, but 20 penalties a game are just fine.

Owners are making more money now than ever before because of the gambling partnerships.  Heck, a good portion of the pregame shows is dedicated to gambling.  Even though they'd prefer to win, they won't rock the boat if it means they'll be making less money.  They are all billionaires first, fans second (maybe not Jerry).  Other owners are partners in their business and they are all on the same page.  

this whole "nfl referees are rigged"  scenario is because we as fans cannot understand How or Why officials can be (what we see as) blatantly disregard some plays and flag others..

its maddening

its FRUSTRATING

Its the life of a Bills fan unfortunately today

its HUMAN BIAS ....referee bias against anything it could be color uniform,PLAYER..It could be just blatant WRONGNESS and Ineptitude......But I dont buy the rigging Im really sorry I need PROOF of this not just conjecture

this story reminds me of the illuminati or something SMH

I wish I could buy it but I cant.

Edited by muppy

Wasn't just three calls at the end (two non calls on Diggs and the Evans call), but there were so many inconsistencies and maybe someone can help in case I missed anything.

1. Could have been 3-4 Roughing the Passer on TB 
  2. Spots - Seemed the Bills they put the ball back 1 -2 yards on multiple calls, yet TB got favourable spots (am I just being a homer here?)
  3. Twice TB was called for penalties, only to be then offset by some call in the secondary by Buffalo (never saw replays).  Both were third down incompletions and the second led to the 27-10 FG
  4. Diggs & others being mauled and that terrible non call where Diggs was grabbed (second quarter) and then lost the ball (would have been a TD)
  5. Outside two Offside and a 4 yd Roughing the Passer, TB had one other penalty (on a kick return).

Hate when reffing imposes themselves on the result.  

Edited by Billsfan1972
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

34 minutes ago, BillsFanSD said:

"Rigged" is too much, but everybody knows that certain teams (Dallas, Pittsburgh, New England) and certain players (Brady) get the benefit of every close call.  Yesterday was a good example.  The Bills were certainly good enough to beat Tampa.  But when the officials intervened to force overtime and then gave them a little more help with the PI on Wallace, it was a little too much.  It's hard to beat any good team three times in the same game. 

No, it's rigged from the second Triplette of Music City Miracle was promoted within the IR it became rigged.  That's ll I'm saying on this matter.  Don't want crusading again and besides I'm just watching and analyzing information of the brother hood of officials.  

13 hours ago, dave mcbride said:

Enh, he was doing it too. Thought it was a fair no call. The call on Wallace was the one that was the worst. I mean, they called it on the defense when it should clearly have been called on the offense. The end of PI penalty reviews is a bad thing. 

Fair no call, are you kidding me?  From other angles it looks like Diggs' jersey is being sucked into a black hole, you can basically see his belly button through his collar.  What happened to stretched jerseys = automatic penalty?

I was never really a "rigged" guy until the Jags game.  Now this game has literally killed my enthusiasm for watching the NFL right when I happen to finally get to go to my first game in years next week for my birthday.  I'm just not surprised anymore or can even get mad at how blatant this officiating is getting.

8 minutes ago, Billsfan1972 said:

Wasn't just three calls at the end (two non calls on Diggs and the Evans call), but there were so many inconsistencies and maybe someone can help in case I missed anything.

2. Spots - Seemed the Bills they put the ball back 1 -2 yards on multiple calls, yet TB got favourable spots (am I just being a homer here?)
  3. Twice TB was called for penalties, only to be then offset by some call in the secondary by Buffalo (never saw replays).  Both were third down incompletions and the second led to the 27-10 FG
  4. Diggs & others being mauled and that terrible non call where Diggs was grabbed (second quarter) and then lost the ball (would have been a TD)
  5. Outside two Offside and a 4 yd Roughing the Passer, TB had one other penalty (on a kick return).

regarding the spots...when did they stop doing measurements? That one that was looked at should have been measured but they could tell it was a first down?

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1

1 hour ago, nucci said:

regarding the spots...when did they stop doing measurements? That one that was looked at should have been measured but they could tell it was a first down?

Like the 4th down stop on Mac Jones last week, the Refs decided they were going to give them the first down regardless.

Edited by Billsfan1972
  • Like (+1) 3
  • Agree 3

3 minutes ago, Billsfan1972 said:

5. Outside two Offside and a 4 yd Roughing the Passer, TB had one other penalty.

1.  Agree the Bills hit Tom Brady late a couple times that were not called.

2.  Yes you are a homer on this.

3.  Same thing, worded differently.  Two times Buffalo was called for penalties that would have converted a 3rd down only to be offset by a Tampa penalty.

4.  Agree to a point, you wont get all of those, but a couple should have been called, especially if you call the one on Evans in OT.  That one killed me after you don't throw on the others.

5.  Correct, Tampa had 4 penalties, I think the Bills had 7.  Last week the Bills has 3, Pats had 6.

In any overtime game you will find fans pointing to "this call" or "that call" or "this noncall" etc.   It's the nature of close games, lots of little things could have flipped the outcome.  Not sure I think the Bills played well enough to win that game, I was impressed by the 4th quarter for sure but they underperformed much of the game and should blame themselves more than the refs in my opinion.

• Dislike 2

It's really hard to deal w/ all of it today.

When a team fights that hard, and then the refs just pull the rug out - I mean, do officials have to go back the next day and look at these games?  I know in baseball, the home plate up gets a grade based on the # of strikes he missed.

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Bob in STL said:

If it were only 1 bad PI it would be less egregious.  There was string of bad non calls, bad spots, and bad calls all wrapped up.   

It looked like Tampa Tom must win for our ratings.  CBS helps with the messaging too. 

That's the other thing I noticed that is lost in all the PI/holding talk, the spots.  We get spotted short on what looks like first downs, Buccs kept getting "just give it to em".

• Agree 1

14 minutes ago, Billsfan1972 said:

I agree on all counts I wish there was anything we could do, BUT THE NFL WANTS VRADY VS BELLICHECK PERIOD AND WE WERE VICTOMIZED BY THEIR OBSESSION WITH BRADY AND BELLICHECK 2 WEEKS IN A ROW

1 minute ago, mattynh said:

3.  Same thing, worded differently.  Two times Buffalo was called for penalties that would have converted a 3rd down only to be offset by a Tampa penalty.

4.  Agree to a point, you wont get all of those, but a couple should have been called, especially if you call the one on Evans in OT.  That one killed me after you don't throw on the others.

5.  Correct, Tampa had 4 penalties, I think the Bills had 7.  Last week the Bills has 3, Pats had 6.

In any overtime game you will find fans pointing to "this call" or "that call" or "this noncall" etc.   It's the nature of close games, lots of little things could have flipped the outcome.  Not sure I think the Bills played well enough to win that game, I was impressed by the 4th quarter for sure but they underperformed much of the game and should blame themselves more than the refs in my opinion.

1. They touched Brady maybe once all game....

2. Marks were terrible, but yep I'm a homer.

3. Did you see the Bills penalties they called (btw not a single penalty on TB's secondary)

4.Thanks for actually agreeing

5. Bills penalties were significant.  TB jumped the gun twice for piddly 5 yard penalties, one roughing the passer and the 10 yard penalty on a kick return.  Bills penalties I think all accounted for first downs. 

• Like (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, nucci said:

The one Romo backtracked on?   Romo said it looked short, then there was a second effort with more forward movement.  Nantz told the world he got the first down, so Romo backtracked.  To me the runners helmet got the first down but the ball didn’t.  The spot was generous and there was no measurement. 

This didn’t cost us the game but the Non DPI calls on Diggs did. 

• Like (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, mattynh said:

The reverse angle of the one on Diggs in the end zone is just crazy...dude is falling and literally has both hands on the collar of Diggs pulling him down... 

How that wasn't called is beyond me...

Sean McDermott has us in the right direction, the officiating was bonkers, and truthfully it was little more then lending accolades to what fans, trolls and media personalities wanted in cementing Cry Brady as the best Quarterback.  Looking at how thing have played out is just it angers me that officiating and the league give New England and Tampa Bay such protections.  It makes sense though if we look at it as officials engaged into point shaving, making bogus cals if a game is to close for their liking, and icing certain fan bases to outright honestly taunt us.  Time wounds all heels I picture it won't be long until we hear about how Kraft had raped a Tong or Traid massause and wonder if any pro-sex worker lobbyist arm will try to support him thereafter..  Given how he wanted a specific worker tr, tailored to a certain age range, and with a questionable talent for illegal services.  We're getting screwed by a league and officials which are taunting us to do something.  Next video I'll make will cover Kraft and his connections and ponder if through any Boston China town "rep" he had the girls sent down to Florida to cater to his needs.  

Actually, had talked to a sex worker on Twitter part of the legalize it torch bearers.  When asked about Tongs or Traids she said no comment and tried to gloss over it.  She then said on further prying that she couldn't discuss her own knowledge of the Tongs and Traids.  It didn't take to long for me to get notified that the Feds had locked down that conversation completely.  It actually hasn't made me popular among some of my Maine family members for pointing out those details.

13 minutes ago, Billsfan1972 said:

1. They touched Brady maybe once all game....

2. Marks were terrible, but yep I'm a homer.

3. Did you see the Bills penalties they called (btw not a single penalty on TB's secondary)

4.Thanks for actually agreeing

5. Bills penalties were significant.  TB jumped the gun twice for piddly 5 yard penalties, one roughing the passer and the 10 yard penalty on a kick return.  Bills penalties I think all accounted for first downs. 

Have to agree - I have no idea what Mattynh is seeing there.  That said, I knew when we failed to punch it in at the end of the game that we were doomed.

We had 2, 2! Obvious obvious holds that directly effected us not winning the game. We win the game with those calls actually happening

Then they have the nerve to call that BS Pass interference

This was the worst officiating game I've seen in a long time, That's saying something.

Edited by muppy

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.