Excluding JA, predict which player will have the biggest impact - Bills at Buccaneers

BillsFan619

With the Bucs having a really good offense, we’re most likely going to have to have a really good offensive day to win. While we won’t need to be perfect, we’ll need to be consistent. We can’t have many Drive killing drops like we’ve had in some of our losses.

Not every WR needs to dominate in this game, they just need to be consistent. They need to keep the chains moving and keep the momentum in our favor. The one WR I’m picking to dominate and put us over the top is Diggs. He’s done it once or twice this year already, no reason he can’t do it again against the Bucs passing defense.

Who ya got? Go Bills!

• Awesome! (+1) 1

32 minutes ago, BringBackFergy said:

Our team has absolutely sucked ever since you started this God forsaken, weekly thread topic. I suggest you put it to bed. 

Thank you,

Management

Thanks for your thoughts. Sorry that you don’t like the weekly thread topic.

It’s nice to hear what other bills fans think about what matchups could be key to the game or which player they think could have a big impact in the game.

Not that my thread topic matters one bit to how they play, but to your point, the first time I started doing this thread was against WFT. That was one of our best games of the year. 43-21 Bills.

Edited by BillsFan619

I'll say Knox.  He has to have a bounce-back game.

If we are going to have a shot, we need to get the passing game flying high with all the receivers getting involved.

Diggs for sure, but he'll need help from Knox, Beasley, and everyone else.

• Agree 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Offensively..Knox the secondary of the Bucs is atrocious and TEs have been eating the Bucs alive this year 

Defensively…Star he has to hold up or fournette and Jones will allow no 12 to play keep away from Josh  

Look at TOP…Jags, Colts, NE, second half of the Titans game..all huge against the Bills shortening the games limiting Josh’s chances  

Edited by 78thealltimegreat

Fournette. If he has a huge game it means a L if he is bottled up and doesn’t the bills have a shot. Byproducts of a lot of other things, but fact none the less. 

2 minutes ago, MPL said:

Well, Star has officially been ruled out for Sunday, sooooo... 

again? What now? Covid toe?

Edited by Over 29 years of fanhood

7 hours ago, Beast said:

Dane Jackson.

6 hours ago, Gisele said:

SO THIS.  Brady's going to throw at him early and often.  It's what Brady does.  

This is a good pick, fellas.

As we all know, Brady and his receivers can dominate. So, DJ could be eaten alive.

Or, if he can just play admirably, that will allow each person on the defense to focus on their 1/11th instead of feeling like they have to compensate for him.

Go Bills!

Edited by BillsFan619

3 hours ago, SirAndrew said:

The O line goes without saying, that’s always huge. I’m going with Sanders. We need our number two WR to show up this week. 

I agree, bro. If there ever was a game where we need big plays and consistency out of our WRs, this is one of those games.

We’ll most likely need to score in the mid-30s to have a shot at winning.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, BillsFan619 said:

This is a good pick, fellas.

As we all know, Brady and his receivers can dominate. So, DJ is going to have to have a good game. If he can just play admirably, that will allow each person on the defense to focus on their 1/11th instead of feeling like they have to compensate for him.

Go Bills!

In all honesty, Dane Jackson isn't going to have any special impact on this game.  He'll probably get torched.

We aren't going to win this game with defense; we will win by out-scoring Tampa.

Daboll needs to have a huge day.  I should have picked him but I already took Knox...who also will have to have a huge, bounce-back game!   The entire offensive unit will have to have a huge day or it'll get ugly.

I think they can do it.

• Like (+1) 1

I expect Tampa will run a 2 high safety shell just as they did against the Chiefs in the Superbowl.   I don't think Tampa will blitz much.   So, it will be up to the offensive line, especially the tackles to hold off the pocket crushing pass rush.

In order to be successful Allen will have to run with the ball more often and feed the shorter passes to Beasley & tight ends.    Sure hands Beasley will be the difference maker.   He will have 10 + catches.  Perhaps we see a tight end touchdown over the middle in the red zone this week.  

1 hour ago, PolishDave said:

I expect Tampa will run a 2 high safety shell just as they did against the Chiefs in the Superbowl.   I don't think Tampa will blitz much.   So, it will be up to the offensive line, especially the tackles to hold off the pocket crushing pass rush.

In order to be successful Allen will have to run with the ball more often and feed the shorter passes to Beasley & tight ends.    Sure hands Beasley will be the difference maker.   He will have 10 + catches.  Perhaps we see a tight end touchdown over the middle in the red zone this week.  

Good thoughts, PolishDave. Thanks for sharing.

It'd be great if CB has a good to dominate game.

• Like (+1) 1

10 hours ago, Freddie's Dead said:

I'm with Bill.  Time to dust off McKittrick and the jet sweep.

18 hours ago, LyndonvilleBill said:

If it's a hight scoring game, we are going to need good field starting position. Whomever is the KR/PR person. Hoping for Lil Dirty.

McKenzie_2_0.thumb.jpg.cc683c74924bc5ca9b05809efdd47a51.jpg

It’s definitely weird that we haven’t had many misdirection plays this year. We did them so well last year.

I know none of us will know for sure but what are your thoughts on why we haven’t done that much this year?

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.