Excluding JA, predict which player will have the biggest impact - Bills at Buccaneers

BillsFan619

3 minutes ago, BillsFan619 said:

It’s definitely weird that we haven’t had many misdirection plays this year. We did them so well last year.

I know none of us will know for sure but what are your thoughts on why we haven’t done that much this year?

I don't recall the thread or who mentioned it a while back, but it was along the lines of Mckensie is a special teamer now and would likely not be used much on O due to practice time. I agree with that. Especially with Stephenson being on IR and no real backup in place. I thought with Stevenson back, maybe they would play Mckensie more on offense and get back to him like last season. But, he screwed it up with the fumble and got benched. Hopefully, he gets out of the doghouse. We really need that Lil spark plug on offense. We don't have a quick shift guy to run those plays. Maybe Beasley,  but then you lose him in the middle. As to the other options, I don't think Breida knows the playbook and that's why he couldn't get on the field as well as poor pass blocking. And finally, my opinion,  Dabolls head is stuck in his a$$ and is too arrogant to adjust his play calling. 🤬. Just one armchair coaches opinion. 😉

• Awesome! (+1) 1

40 minutes ago, BillsFan619 said:

It’s definitely weird that we haven’t had many misdirection plays this year. We did them so well last year.

I know none of us will know for sure but what are your thoughts on why we haven’t done that much this year?

McKittrick is clearly in McD's doghouse right now.  No idea why Daboll got away from using the jet sweep when McKittrick was playing.

On 12/10/2021 at 1:08 PM, SirAndrew said:

The O line goes without saying, that’s always huge. I’m going with Sanders. We need our number two WR to show up this week. 

And probably No. 3 and No. 4 as well! 

All hands on deck! 

• Agree 1

3 hours ago, ChronicAndKnuckles said:

I would say Beasley honestly. Guy needs to do what he does best and convert 3rd downs and make tough catches. 

Yup! Do what you have to, to move the chains. It's why the drops have been so devastating lately, stalled drives that take our consistency and then take us out of the game.

• Like (+1) 1

On 12/10/2021 at 9:04 AM, Nextmanup said:

I'll say Knox.  He has to have a bounce-back game.

If we are going to have a shot, we need to get the passing game flying high with all the receivers getting involved.

Diggs for sure, but he'll need help from Knox, Beasley, and everyone else.

Ditto Man. yep I agree with this.....mistake free football.

53 minutes ago, metbill said:

I will say Knox, either help us fix the Red Zone issues and come up with a score or two or drop pass after pass in crucial situations.

IMO we can't obsess over what he has Not caught look at what he HAS......he has been clutch for us often now he's a pass dropper? meh I respectfully disagree

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.